Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reporting from the shitter

Default Reporting from the shitter

Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Congrats
    It looks like #19 just stomped you and #61 hung a L on you too.
    Powerful stuff man!
    Last edited by ecu1984; 02-09-2018 at 01:27 AM.

Brands are great in rdcruiting, but you better be signing 25 a year. Roster management player retention and not "processing" matters.
    If you don't, you will eventually play a team that is deep and can put fresh dogs on you in the 4th quarter.

Hell, even the Jim Jones of college football himself says that the stars don't matter, and recruiting should be judged at the end of 4 or 5 years, based on success and graduation, etc., so I have no idea why most of his congregation get all caught up in it

Im not reading all that, so, someone tell me what a brand ranking is?

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Im not reading all that, so, someone tell me what a brand ranking is?
    You flip a coin 1000 times and some ratio bullshit.

BCS Summers have returned.

I aint sure what a brand recog whatever is . I know I dig the results . Nice to be at least in the conversation . Doing what he is doing at little ol Clemson is pretty cool . Its even more cool that it bothers ya'll . Hard to compete with the mighty SEC . He aint doing a bad job .
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelyeller View Post
    I aint sure what a brand recog whatever is . I know I dig the results . Nice to be at least in the conversation . Doing what he is doing at little ol Clemson is pretty cool . Its even more cool that it bothers ya'll . Hard to compete with the mighty SEC . He aint doing a bad job .
    By ain't doing a bad job you mean not being able to find the end zone the first time they played a decent team?

The fact that there is half a dozen "shitter" threads proves how far inside yalls heads ECU is and that's so damn sad
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    By ain't doing a bad job you mean not being able to find the end zone the first time they played a decent team?

The fact that there is half a dozen "shitter" threads proves how far inside yalls heads ECU is and that's so damn sad
    I'm sure UGA will get their championship soon little buddy.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

Wasn't Oregon a "Brand" not too long ago? Where are they now?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I'm sure UGA will get their championship soon little buddy.
    In the mean time I'm sure you will look up more obscure stats trying to make Clemson out to be something that all of CFB knows they are not

If you ain't first your last. You could embrace it like I have or go back to scouring the internet for participation trophies!
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

I read the majority of it and I call BS on the whole lot of it, not so much that he has Clemson #1. I just think that brand is regional, not so much national. The thought that a kid from Montana or the Dakotas is going to know more about Death Valley than Happy Valley is ludicrous.

Still Oregon for 100
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Congrats
    It looks like #19 just stomped you and #61 hung a L on you too.
    Powerful stuff man!
    Oh sorry. I didn't get past the top 20. I figured that's as far down as a relevant team could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    In the mean time I'm sure you will look up more obscure stats trying to make Clemson out to be something that all of CFB knows they are not

If you ain't first your last. You could embrace it like I have or go back to scouring the internet for participation trophies!
    You should have plenty in your bass fishing trophy case

Wonder how often ECU-9017 and Asshole of the year, every year jerk each other off? You know the mutual admiration society slobberfest.

ECU and Griffin have yall so mind fucked that yalls only comeback is questioning homo actions between the two??
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 02-09-2018 at 11:11 AM.

Look at you mofo's lashing out.

Georgia's gonna get theirs. Chickens?............. nnnnnnnnnah.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    You should have plenty in your bass fishing trophy case
    I'm over all the arguing with fans of insignificant programs, but I did laugh at this......