Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: National Signing Day

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Recruiting doesn't mean shit. Fuck patting ones self on the back until you show what can be done with said recruits.
    You are kidding, right? Alabama has had the number 1 class since 2010... I think they have a few wins since then.

Find me a national champion the last 10 years that doesn’t have a top 10 recruiting class on the field. Hell, probably top 5
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Griffin has a point. Recruiting is only a piece of it. Gotta coach em up. But top recruiting classes help bring in other talent. Talent makes a good coach look better and dang sure makes his job easier.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 02-07-2018 at 01:57 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by EdistoRiver614 View Post
    You are kidding, right? Alabama has had the number 1 class since 2010... I think they have a few wins since then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gut_Pile View Post
    Find me a national champion the last 10 years that doesn’t have a top 10 recruiting class on the field. Hell, probably top 5
    Y'all are proving my point for me. Every year 9 out of the top 10 recruiting classes don't win the national championship.

Edisto. That is because Sabin knows what to do with those classes. Great example is Ohio state. #2 class last year and didn't make the playoffs. Try and keep up. I'm a UGA fan
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

This article is a few years old, since it was published we've had Bama, Clemson, Bama as winners. The outlier here would be Auburn, they had a little help from a guy named Cam or something like that. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-championships

"It's not about X's and O's, it's about Jimmys and Joes", and we got a lot of them today.

USC is having a great class. You know, the real USC.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I was looking over Bama's recruiting class and found it interesting that they have signed 0 people from the state of Georgia so far this time.

Where did Rick Sandidge land? Muschamp was trying hard to flip him from GA over the last week.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Where did Rick Sandidge land? Muschamp was trying hard to flip him from GA over the last week.
    just saw 3 mins away from his announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    How would you know what a Heisman looks like? Somebody point one out for you?
    What was the stat ? Bentley threw more TD passes to Clemson than he did to his own team during the month of Nov ?
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town

Got Him......big pick up considering all things

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/...ruiting-target

He was never a UGA lean or commit
    Psalm 42:1 "As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God."

Recruiting matters but inexact as hell ...especially OL and QBs .
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town

Quote Originally Posted by davisd9 View Post
    He was never a UGA lean or commit
    are you serious? All over every piece of Ga recruiting media.

are you serious? All over every piece of Ga recruiting media.
    #5 is all you need to know, how the Bulldogs "might" use him. He knew where he had a better chance of playing. Just like Sunshine Lawrence.

It's literally the first line in the article you linked.

Rick Sandidge long has been considered to be headed to South Carolina, with the home-state program of North Carolina also commanding a lot of his interest. But he has been impressed by the amount of attention that he has received from UGA, who has made him a major recruiting priority after the new year and has sent coaches to his house six at a time.
    So basically UGA started going after him recently, but he stayed with SC. So UGA wasn't able to steal him away from SC. Not SC was able to get him to flip from UGA.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    It's literally the first line in the article you linked.

So basically UGA started going after him recently, but he stayed with SC. So UGA wasn't able to steal him away from SC. Not SC was able to get him to flip from UGA.
    Agree, On local news recently they thought he was a GA lean and GA was putting the full court press on him the last 30 days.
    SC certainly can use him
    MusCHAMP has added some size, strength and speed to the O and D lines.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 02-07-2018 at 02:50 PM.

SC has the #5 class in the SEC according to ESPN
    Better than I expected

Better than you expected? There is only 4 decent teams in the sec
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.