Thread: Attention reloading hoarders

Default Attention reloading hoarders

I have a little reloading project I'm working on. I'm looking for a person or a place that has these obsolete small diameter 57 / 157 shotshell primers. I'd like to get a couple hundred.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

You may want to post a WTB over on 16GA.com. Some of those guys might have some stashed away.

What is the project if you don’t mind my asking?

Nice! Keep us updated, please.

Try Shotgun World forums.

Have you called CCI and asked if they are still in production and if so ask them for a dealer in this area you might contact. CCI makes fine primers and the folks there are very helpful.
    Distinguished Rifleman High Power & Smallbore Prone, Presidents Hundred (Rifle), US Palma & Dewar Teams , Formerly US Army Picatinny Arsenal Small Cal Wpns Lab, Spec Projects Group Dover Devil Cal 50 Machinegun , Small Arms and Ammunition Test Director Aberdeen Prov Gnd, Member Int Wound Ballistics Assn., consultant to Fed Law Enf Tng Ctr, Glynco, US Border Pat, Defense Crim Inv Service, Army Munitions and Chem Cmd, Army Wound Ballistics Lab, NRA Life 1972, AC4HT, Firefighter 1, Shriner

I think Southland gun works in Darlington had some last time I was in there
    Reloaders love a good piece of brass<br />Not only did Samuel colt make all men equal.....He also made it easier for me to sleep well at <br />night