Thread: Spray curtains

Default Spray curtains

Picked up my new boat Saturday. Any one got a contact for curtains in the Charleston area? I got a quote from Chip Peagler already and someone a friend knows. I was thinking I was going to be in the $1500 range but that number has risen from 2 years ago evidently. I know you get what you pay for but I would like to weight all my options before I drop 2k on a set of curtains. Its a Sportsman 232 open and I want the cc enclosure with gull wings as well.

Sounds like a nice boat. You don’t want to go the homemade option again?

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Sounds like a nice boat. You don’t want to go the homemade option again?
    After spending that much on a boat, might as well go all out and get the nice ones.

No doubt

8437295108 Jody. Ocd marine.

I'd stick with chip, he does a great job and stands behind his work. Buy once cry once.

Chet w Waterland Canvas- shop is near Ladson. Does a hell of a job.

Sharps in Georgetown.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I couldn't get Chet or Chip to even call me back for a full enclosure for my Blackfin- and I wanted the good stuff. Had to use a no name guy and got no name quality.
    Best be prepared to wait months- get a set of Grudens and a damn faceshield for now

I bought a sewing machine, material, snaps, etc for less than 1000.00. Made my own, with wings. Brother made his own with same machine. It's not that hard if u have any mechanical ability.
    Low country redneck who moved north

The dealer called and said they had a set that goes around the console that I could have. Went and picked them up today. I guess I just need some wings now after I get everything else on the boat. Hell, if Iknew how to even turn on a sewing machine, I'd start a business making curtains. That dude chip has a Freeman. Canvas business must be pretty good!