Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Little Jakey

What the hell . A transvestite . Part time QB and a full time receiver.

Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Clemson’s OL at the state fair

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Clemson’s OL at the state fair
    If those were bridesmaid dresses, I guess that would be UGA
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    lol....meant playoff game.
    You mean their bowl game loss? Unlike the winners SC and GA were?

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    If those were bridesmaid dresses, I guess that would be UGA
    Bridesmaids dress are better than none. But we don’t let our players wear dresses, unlike Dabo. It’s a shame he downgraded the tigers to this . I see you’re not in a uproar, so you must be good with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Bridesmaids dress are better than none. But we don’t let our players wear dresses, unlike Dabo. It’s a shame he downgraded the tigers to this . I see you’re not in a uproar, so you must be good with this.
    I am good with it. I even wear purple dresses to home games sometimes. This trend could be good for UGA. Last time they won a national Championship men routinely wore powdered wigs
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

I am good with it. I even wear purple dresses to home games sometimes. This trend could be good for UGA. Last time they won a national Championship men routinely wore powdered wigs
    you might not should be trash talkin Georgia, after all, they own that Tater ass and did just take Climp5in's date to the prom
    while Taters watched it on TV

The boygirl QB will be a good role model for all young kids in SC . I’m glad you’re good with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    What will be fun is when KB realizes how Dabozo screwed him and the infighting starts.
    Dabozo will have to play the transvestite to keep him from transferring.
    This will create all kinds of behind the scenes drama with KB (who took them to the playoffs) and KB's loyal friends and teammates.
    Get the popcorn ready.
    That's good to know man. I guess you got your info from Huey Lewis, a drug lord in Haiti, or just some common, white boot wearing yocall from ocracoke. It's obvious by previous projections you are highly connected.
    That said, it ain't helping come November, and you know it. You gamecucks just sit in the closet watching and waiting for Bama or Georgia to come in and handle what y'all can't,.... and you think you're the fisherman.
    Lay of the toddi oil and Zima.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    you might not should be trash talkin Georgia, after all, they own that Tater ass and did just take Climp5in's date to the prom
    while Taters watched it on TV
    I do concern myself with UGA. Unlike SC, they are relevant nationally, and are one of the 8-10 teams that Clemson will contend with for National Championships over the next few years. SC is just another non conference game where Clemson cruises and tries not to get anyone hurt.

Has lil Jake registered for the draft? I know he'll be 18 in year or so. Hate for him to get in any trouble.