Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coots and the SuperBowl

Default Coots and the SuperBowl

Looks like the Coots have starters on each Philly and New England.
    Fatshon starts for Philadelphia and Stephon Gilmore for N.E.

Who is starting for Climp5in, I don't follow them once they wash out and am curious?

#boom
    #insertmushroomcloud
    #thisguygetsit
    #trolling
    #topwaterbite
    #angryoldman
    #unusualthatyourepostunganditsnot130inthemorning

Quote Originally Posted by BowfinClassic View Post
    #boom
    #insertmushroomcloud
    #thisguygetsit
    #trolling
    #topwaterbite
    #angryoldman
    #unusualthatyourepostunganditsnot130inthemorning
    #theanswerisnone

Like that really means a fuck at this stage. Jesus you have been the top troller since Jan 2nd. Go rabbit hunt until turkey season then go catch bream till july 4th and do something productive. Shoot some fireworks and get ready for deer season. Start that and we’ll talk about doves. i’ll be your #1 fan. Then kickoff will start in september and you can shut the fuck up. See you at the who’s in ceremony in December. Thanks for the cake walk schedule this year. ������

Oh. And 5.

I think only Dwayne Allen. But congrats on post collegiate victory. Down year for tigers. Last year it was about 4.

I’ll have some chowder to celebrate the coots engagement

Eat a bag of shit, BlackTom.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Eat a bag of shit, BlackTom.
    and make it a big greasy bag
    thank-you-for-letting-me-live-rent-free-in-your-head.jpg

Yall have delusional saturday get togethers at the yuppie cookie cutter neighborhood and rotate on facebook whose gonna have the big blow up cocky in their yards and ‘grill duty’ for the noon games (cause yall motherfuckers sure don’t get prime time slots) and have ‘brunch’? Come on fish. I’m just putting it in perspective. It’s like a blue & white islander with a horse ballyhoo in a spread of barts. I mean my poor brother suffer from such a disease so i have intimate knowledge of the bag of shits epidemic. I love all of yall by the way

I'm glad those young men will have a shot at winning a championship.

I think I’d troll more if I could catch a lunker like Black Tom once in a while.

I do think it is cool that one of those young men will get a super bowl ring to go with his 11 win ring
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    I'm glad those young men will have a shot at winning a championship.
    Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I think I’d troll more if I could catch a lunker like Black Tom once in a while.

I do think it is cool that one of those young men will get a super bowl ring to go with his 11 win ring
    You two cunts should, at a minimum, understand that while those loser gamecocks were getting those 11 win rings, they we beating your ass.

Sometime, not responding is the same as not leading with your chin.

So sensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    You two cunts should, at a minimum, understand that while those loser gamecocks were getting those 11 win rings, they we beating your ass.

Sometime, not responding is the same as not leading with your chin.
    Not only do I realize it, I was present for two of the beatings. Thank God South Carolina decided to self impose the death penalty on their football program and allow Clemson to accumulate enough talent to win a National Championship.

Alshon and Gilmore were great players for SC, and are great NFL players. They won’t be in Clemson next year when ECU is cussing his TV while Dabo calls a timeout to give the best D Line in college football a curtain call.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTom View Post
    Like that really means a fuck at this stage. Jesus you have been the top troller since Jan 2nd. Go rabbit hunt until turkey season then go catch bream till july 4th and do something productive. Shoot some fireworks and get ready for deer season. Start that and we’ll talk about doves. i’ll be your #1 fan. Then kickoff will start in september and you can shut the fuck up. See you at the who’s in ceremony in December. Thanks for the cake walk schedule this year. ������

Oh. And 5.

Put the bottle down.

Clemson got boulware at the super bowl. It’s a milestone in his career, they may let him shovel snow. Maybe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats. Who’s playing in the Super I Kneel Because I’m a POS Overpaid Sack Of Shit Primadonna And Cannot Respect Those Who Serve And Those Who Paid The Ultimate Sacrifice Nor The Flag That Represents Us All Bowl?

Haven’t watched one single down all year and won’t again unless that bullshit stops.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Ya'll have been a little quiet since the Coots and GA won their bowl games and Dabozo got schooled.

Dwayne allen... Is he not a starter? I really don't know
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"