Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio “Duckman” Jones - Self Destruct

Default Antonio “Duckman” Jones - Self Destruct

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    I dunno, but being a good duck hunter and shooting woodducks have nothing in common.

You know any real good dove hunters?

Fun as hell, but.....

Hmmmmmmmmm.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Been hearing the stories for the last couple years...he's certainly not a popular fellow in most counties out there.
    Last edited by SC85; 02-01-2018 at 07:38 PM.

I just saw him rapping on Instagram.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

I’ve been “friends” with him on Snapchat for a while and to say he is a piece of work is an understatement. Supposively, he left a group of hunters this season he was guiding on public land standing in a hole after he was tipped off the GW was in a boat trying to get them.
    Last edited by Fat Lab; 02-01-2018 at 08:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    I dunno, but being a good duck hunter and shooting woodducks have nothing in common.

You know any real good dove hunters?

Fun as hell, but.....

Lotta ignorance in here. I use "Brodie Bend" calls exclusively and let me just say that these accusations couldn't have happened to a blacker guy

Somebody or a bunch up them GOT FUCKED, why I said fuck a duck
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I met Antonio when he was 13-14 years old. My dad spent a good many seasons more or less living in AR and hunting Bayou Meto. He made a lot of friends and became friends with a guy named Harold Long from Redfield, AR. The story that Harold told was that Antonio had a very rough upbringing, and Harold was trying to steer him right.

For a few years, Antonio would hunt with us through Harold a few of times a year and we really liked him. He hunted with my dad a good bit. He was pretty quiet and could blow a duck call. When he got where he could drive, he started coming down there and racing us to two main spots we had taken him to. That didn't sit well. He was at lower vallier one day and was the first boat. I was second. He was going on and on about having my spots GPS'd and having a faster boat. When you have a GPS, a Q-beam, and a tiller handle, you don't have enough hands, and he hit the tree in the cut to brushy and turned sideways. I made it around him, but multiple boats (I heard 7) stacked up on top of his and each other. I haven't seen him since.

Sounds like he is a complete POS these days. What go around come around
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Never heard of him. Is he from Sumter?

#Purlin
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Horee Shit
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

Sounds like a real piece of shit !

He had a couple real great mentors who gambled on him and helped him in the competitive calling world - including one " Butch" Richenback..hate to read all of this, but not surprised. Disappointed? Yes. Surprised? No.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

One thing for certain, he did win the 2011 World Duck Calling Champion title. That can't be taken away. I hope he gets squared away.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

my brother ran into him on the white river one day and found out that we had 2 boats that we were hunting out of. got numbers exchanged and the following year we were out there he called us and asked if we wanted to hunt? we said sure ,it would be cool to hunt with a world title caller. he said that there 4 of them plus our group. we meet them at there house at 4 and had to wake him up and the other guys were standing there ready to go (they were from north Carolina and he sleep in the day before so they didn't hunt that day). come to find out that that he didn't have a boat at the time and needed us to get everyone in the woods . by the time he got up and got moving he said that we had a total of 18 guys hunting with us this morning. we got to the hole and I never took my gun out of the case. it was a cluster for sure. needless to say we deleted his number and don't care to hear from him at all. they guys from NC had payed him to hunt 4 days and they only hunted 2. felt bad for the guys cause they didn't have a boat or nothing. what comes around goes around. the guy in the text earlier might have been with us as he had a camera guy with him. this was in 2013 or 14

A shame that someone with that much passion and talent just can’t keep it together
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    A shame that someone with that much passion and talent just can’t keep it together
    You said #passion

And as Antonio loves to say #howboutcha
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that anyone that will sleep in with paying customers waiting in the driveway is lacking "passion". Gay ass word, by the way.

Also, blowing a call well isn't a talent. If that's your benchmark for success, you should reevaluate your priorities.

This antonio faggot is a walking Ponzi scheme. Stealing from this guy to cover another debt. Doesn't surprise me at all that guys from either Carolina would be so hard up to go to Arkansas that they'd get tangled up with that peckerlilly.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that anyone that will sleep in with paying customers waiting in the driveway is lacking "passion". Gay ass word, by the way.

Also, blowing a call well isn't a talent. If that's your benchmark for success, you should reevaluate your priorities.

This antonio faggot is a walking Ponzi scheme. Stealing from this guy to cover another debt. Doesn't surprise me at all that guys from either Carolina would be so hard up to go to Arkansas that they'd get tangled up with that peckerlilly.

Step back off the ledge psycho

Dude obviously likes duck hunting and obviously is talented. He’s just a piece of garbage
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by talent?