Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2017 F250 street delete

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    Don’t democrat around the point. It would take 10-11hrs if you could leave the cab on but you still pay to get to the problem.
    Democrat around the point?
    More fuel = more boost!!

You said the book says it takes 14hrs including removing the cab so you charge 14hr labor. If you didn’t have to remove the cab that equates to 10-11hr. My point was it costs the customer several hundred dollars just for the mechanic to get to the point of being able to work on the problem. No one from the shop side mentions this to the customer and you even skated around the point. If they just built the truck so that you could work on it with the cab still in place it would be better for all parties. As for the democrat reference it was because you avoided answering the question about like Hillary avoided answering questions regarding emails
    cut\'em

First of all I’m on here talking shit. I for one have owned all 3 of the major diesel brands. I work on them for a living and can assure you they all pay my bills.

I never skated around any point. I said earlier that GM and Ford have 8 cyl engines and room is tight. Since it’s an engine bay full there is no clearance therefore the cab has to come off.

Rams have 6 cyls. Plenty of room so the cab doesn’t have to come off.

Yes cab removal is figured in labor to work on certain components. Is it stupid? Maybe to some.

I have forgotten more than most know about all brands of diesels.

Did I democrat the point or skate around it? I want to make sure I’m clear to you.
    More fuel = more boost!!

As I stated earlier, Cummins is the slowest thing on the road but it will get you to your destination. I believe hands down the 6.7 in line 6 cyl Cummins is the most reliable diesel on the market. It's 1980 technology perfected.
    More fuel = more boost!!

I am talking shit too. I wouldn’t have anything but a Cummins but I hope everyone else keeps buying fords and GMs as it keeps my man in bidness. I still think cabs should come off for free or billed back to Detroit for stupidity.

And no you were pretty clear
    cut\'em

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    As I stated earlier, Cummins is the slowest thing on the road but it will get you to your destination. I believe hands down the 6.7 in line 6 cyl Cummins is the most reliable diesel on the market. It's 1980 technology perfected.
    And drag the other two behind it
    cut\'em

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    And drag the other two behind it
    Next time you're on the interstate look at all the tow pigs.... 98 % are Rams with Cummins.
    More fuel = more boost!!

I loved my CTD but this F250 is a way nicer truck, not that the Laramie wasn’t. It’s just a different level.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Drive down to Savannah and delete my truck. I won’t bother you for a hat or koozie since you had to travel.

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    Drive down to Savannah and delete my truck. I won’t bother you for a hat or koozie since you had to travel.
    Bring it to me and I'll give you something to drive, a hat and a koozie.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    Bring it to me and I'll give you something to drive, a hat and a koozie.
    Don’t democrat around. I don’t want to drive up there. Do you think my boat mechanic can do it if you FaceTime him?

I bet SouthernDuck leaves his blue jeans on and just unzips them when he's having sex.

Ifn you guys would stick to a gas engine there wouldn't be all this nonsense spewing on here.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

More fuel = more boost!!

Are y’all repairing the damage the owner did when he tried to pull off the “dukes of hazzard” jump over the shrimp pile at the Customer Appreciation party?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice 90

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

A little action for you hot air talkers. A few of the light loads.

205k miles, some tuning but bone stock mechanical components, no major repairs (max has been $500)

Probably be doing some refreshing in the next year or two as she deserves it......

BTW - the cab won’t have to come off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

Will the disaster prevention kit work on the Alumaduties too or stop at 16’?

The 2017 went to a lift pump which is less likely to fail.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Emailed accurate diesel earlier. He claims the kit works on 17’s as well. Seems like a good way to save $10k down the road!