Thread: Denzel Washington Tells It Like It Is

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Denzel Washington Tells It Like It Is

He's got some good sense.

http://bit.ly/2rZRecG
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Yea. It's good he has some since of perspective. Never been a big fan, although I did enjoy book of Eli.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I like his acting. The movie 'Man on Fire' was good, where he was a former assassin hired to protect a little girl (Dakota Fanning) was good.

Hard-drinking, burnt-out ex-CIA operative John Creasy (Washington) has given up on life--until his friend Rayburn (Oscar winner Christopher Walken) gets him a job as a bodyguard to nine-year-old Pita Ramos (Dakota Fanning). Bit by bit, Creasy begins to reclaim his soul, but when Pita is kidnapped, Creasy unleashes a firestorm of apocalyptic vengeance against everyone responsible.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I liked Glory. Matthew Brodricks goatee mouth was the first vagina I ever saw on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I liked Glory. Matthew Brodricks goatee mouth was the first vagina I ever saw on TV
    Absolutely agree (about Denzel). His best role ever, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Black Bart; 02-01-2018 at 11:00 PM.