Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We Must Protect This House!

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Ill take the head coach and the third from the end on the back row................Both sides.
    Only reason id kick em out of bed is to.. well, youve heard this line before.
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 01-31-2018 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    This trolling thing is new to me. I think this is the part where I make a comment about the topwater bite.
    A bit too early. You need to get at least a page first.

Sometimes you have to drop a little chum in the water. Let the thread get started. Maybe come back with the video of the trash throwing trash on the field at Williams Brice.

However there is one important exception. If you find yourself having said something stupid and with no rebuttal or explanation and someone calls you on it. Immediately claim that you are the best troll this site has ever seen and that you were just trying to get the top bite going. Most of us will see right through it, but some of them do it enough that I assume it brings them some kind of comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Yeah, racial slurs from fans of a team that is 99% nonwhite.
    Makes sense to me
    At least they didn't get their ass fingered during the game
    Carry on
    Now, wait. Did you use the 99% non white thing when the Gamecock football team accused the Clemson football team of racial slurs? Of course, that was the same night that the same players said "never again", and that didn't prove to be based in fact. #againandagainandagainagain
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    25 people in the picture, appears 12 are Caucasian females. Still not a majority.

Spin in another direction.
    You really suck at this. What do you call 12 greater than 10? Spin it any way you want. Just in case you are unsure of the definition.

Definition of majority

plural majorities

1 obsolete : the quality or state of being greater

2 a : the age at which full civil rights are accorded ·The age of majority in the U.S. is 18.

b : the status of one who has attained this age ·graduated … before he had attained his majority
    —W. L. Burrage

3 a : a number or percentage equaling more than half of a total ·a majority of voters
    ·a two-thirds majority

b : the excess of a majority over the remainder of the total : margin ·won by a majority of 10 votes

c : the greater quantity or share ·the majority of the time

4 : the group or political party having the greater number of votes (as in a legislature)

5 : the military office, rank, or commission of a major ·majorities and colonelcies were thick as June blackberries
    —Dixon Wecter
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

This trolling thing is new to me. I think this is the part where I make a comment about the topwater bite.
    97.7% of replies were by Climptards. Not too good cause as you can see, they hit on anything tossed out, but keep trying, you'll eventually make Littletwigs proud.
    Pro-tip - you'll need better bait to catch Coots. They seem to be a little smarter
    Last edited by ecu1984; 01-31-2018 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    You really suck at this. What do you call 12 greater than 10? Spin it any way you want. Just in case you are unsure of the definition.

Definition of majority

plural majorities

2 a : the age at which full civil rights are accorded ·The age of majority in the U.S. is 18.

b : the status of one who has attained this age ·graduated … before he had attained his majority
    —W. L. Burrage

3 a : a number or percentage equaling more than half of a total ·a majority of voters
    ·a two-thirds majority

b : the excess of a majority over the remainder of the total : margin ·won by a majority of 10 votes

4 : the group or political party having the greater number of votes (as in a legislature)

5 : the military office, rank, or commission of a major ·majorities and colonelcies were thick as June blackberries
    —Dixon Wecter
    Please don't make his head explode

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Nice deflection.

What about the spitting part?

Classy bunch y'all have down "thar".
    Indeed. As an SC fan, (I guess) I'm glad for their success, but I don't watch 'em anymore after they declined to visit the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    A bit too early. You need to get at least a page first.

Sometimes you have to drop a little chum in the water. Let the thread get started. Maybe come back with the video of the trash throwing trash on the field at Williams Brice.

However there is one important exception. If you find yourself having said something stupid and with no rebuttal or explanation and someone calls you on it. Immediately claim that you are the best troll this site has ever seen and that you were just trying to get the top bite going. Most of us will see right through it, but some of them do it enough that I assume it brings them some kind of comfort.
    Perhaps, or they could really just be stupid?

Definition of majority

plural majorities

—W. L. Burrage

·a two-thirds majority

—Dixon Wecter
    You said that the Mizzou team is mostly white girls. (majority white girls?)

As for the N word, the Mizzou team is mostly white girls.

You also inferred that you were not talking about only players:

Are coaches not part of a team? I didn't say players.
    There are 25 people in the team picture. Twelve of them are white girls. Thirteen of them are not white girls. The white girls are not the majority.

But good job throwing up all of this smokescreen to make it look like you had some idea what you were talking about.

But on a brighter note, you were able to confuse this retard into thinking you knew what you were talking about. Course that's not too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Please don't make his head explode
    Again, you try to spin, but you just fall down.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

This is what I'm talking about Boozer. This thread has turned into math class. You need to chum the waters or do something to get it back on track.

And for the record JJ you are only using two classes. White girls vs everyone else. Pretty sure Ralph is using all classes. And therefore white girls are the majority. And besides. Yall forgot to include the factor for white privilege. And did anyone stop to think that the old black man might identify as a white girl? Y'all need to check your priveledge.
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 02-01-2018 at 07:46 AM.

This is what I'm talking about Boozer. This thread has turned into math class. You need to chum the waters or do something to get it back on track.

And for the record JJ you are only using two classes. White girls vs everyone else. Pretty sure Ralph is using all classes. And therefore white girls are the majority. And besides. Yall forgot to include the factor for white privilege. And did anyone stop to think that the old black man might identify as a white girl? Y'all need to check your priveledge.
    Dang it...I forgot about privilege. I was wrong after all. My bad.

I give up. I will never be as smart as a coot.

Apologies y'all.
    Last edited by JJ1965; 02-01-2018 at 07:58 AM.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

It is very easy to see what happened here. South Carolina fans have never had the opportunity to count higher than 11. They have won 11 and lost 11, but when the white girl count hit 12, they were in unfamiliar territory. It clearly hung em up
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Valid point...

c37be-whitelady.jpg

It is very easy to see what happened here. South Carolina fans have never had the opportunity to count higher than 11. They have won 11 and lost 11, but when the white girl count hit 12, they were in unfamiliar territory. It clearly hung em up
    well done.