Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A2Z Auto Repair Review

Default A2Z Auto Repair Review

Had a coolant leak on wife's Tahoe. Made an appointment for Monday and dropped it off Sunday afternoon. Kevin called Monday morning with the diagnosis and cost estimate. He was patient with my questions over the phone. Work was completed before quitting time on Monday and under the estimated cost.

Kevin's is not the closest shop to me, but I don't see how the service could have been better. I'll continue to take my vehicles there.

Quote Originally Posted by Beauregard View Post
    Had a coolant leak on wife's Tahoe. Made an appointment for Monday and dropped it off Sunday afternoon. Kevin called Monday morning with the diagnosis and cost estimate. He was patient with my questions over the phone. Work was completed before quitting time on Monday and under the estimated cost.

Kevin's is not the closest shop to me, but I don't see how the service could have been better. I'll continue to take my vehicles there.
    He needs a shop in Charleston!!!!!!

And Florence!!!!!

And the Lowcountry...
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

He's aight, I reckon.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

buncha man love up in here.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I wonder who has the better yelp reviews

The dentist
    The doggy doc
    The mechanic
    The surveyor
    The tent man
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 01-30-2018 at 09:39 AM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Thanks for the good word Beauregard....

Thank all of you for the continued support!!
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    I wonder who has the better yelp reviews

The dentist
    The doggy doc
    The mechanic
    The surveyor
    The tent man
    I can answer this.

They're all last in their respective trades.

Dead. Fucking. Last.

Also, you forgot to put the sod pimp in there. Still dead last.

So, I reckon their yelp reviews look about the same:

"Homeboy's kind of a cocksucker." "Real asshole, this guy." <--- Typical to every-single-one of these guys.

"I'd rather have all my teeth removed by that shit ass mechanic that go back and see this dentist."

"This surveyor literally told me to fuck myself when I asked him if he was available next Thursday."

"I thought I was buying zoysiagrass, but was delivered a truckload of horseshit. Actual horseshit. Not funny, sod pimp. Not f'n funny."

"It's truly amazing how a 30' tall tent can be delivered and assembled by a feller that's 5'-1 1/2" tall. No wonder his face is all red. At the time, I thought he was really mad about something."

"I brought my dog in to be neutered. This bald headed bastard just asked me if I wanted him to try to 'fit me in'. I'm not sure if he's hitting on me or telling me I shouldn't procreate. Either way, not cool man."

"I dropped my car off today for an oil change and tune up. Went to pick that bitch up this afternoon and was informed that it would be $7k. When, I asked what for, I was told, 'You want BMW quality, you pay BMW prices.' I literally don't even know what that means. I drive a 10yo Camry."

**These are actual yelp reviews made by actual yelp users, not actors. This is real shit. REAL.
    Last edited by turbo; 01-30-2018 at 10:53 AM.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!

Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Tell the BMW guy to come see me, I'll be cheaper than 7K.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    I can answer this.

They're all last in their respective trades.

Dead. Fucking. Last.

Also, you forgot to put the sod pimp in there. Still dead last.

So, I reckon their yelp reviews look about the same:

"Homeboy's kind of a cocksucker." "Real asshole, this guy." <--- Typical to every-single-one of these guys.

"I'd rather have all my teeth removed by that shit ass mechanic that go back and see this dentist."

"This surveyor literally told me to fuck myself when I asked him if he was available next Thursday."

"I thought I was buying zoysiagrass, but was delivered a truckload of horseshit. Actual horseshit. Not funny, sod pimp. Not f'n funny."

"It's truly amazing how a 30' tall tent can be delivered and assembled by a feller that's 5'-1 1/2" tall. No wonder his face is all red. At the time, I thought he was really mad about something."

"I brought my dog in to be neutered. This bald headed bastard just asked me if I wanted him to try to 'fit me in'. I'm not sure if he's hitting on me or telling me I shouldn't procreate. Either way, not cool man."

"I dropped my car off today for an oil change and tune up. Went to pick that bitch up this afternoon and was informed that it would be $7k. When, I asked what for, I was told, 'You want BMW quality, you pay BMW prices.' I literally don't even know what that means. I drive a 10yo Camry."

**These are actual yelp reviews made by actual yelp users, not actors. This is real shit. REAL.
    Kinda sounds like these folks are just trying to run you off. May be time to take a look in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    Tell the BMW guy to come see me, I'll be cheaper than 7K.

Last edited by turbo; 01-30-2018 at 11:56 AM.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!

its funny....cuz its true
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

This customer went to BMW of Columbia for a simple oil chg and they wrote her a 3300.00 estimate. What’s funny she has no oil leak and it runs fine. Wonder why they want to replace all coils and plugs??
    Last edited by KRT; 01-30-2018 at 11:58 AM.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Same reason when you own a 722.9 it's easier to buy a kilo of drugs than a valve body.

Look man, the dude told me he needed fertilizer before he put down his sod, so I sent him a truckload of manure. He’s pissed off now, and that’s my fault how?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Hahaha Best post 2th has posted in a while.

...Now all you dick head business owners mentioned above need to give me a chance to handle your administrative headaches with payroll, taxes, HR issues. We will even fix your Yelp reviews. Ha

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Reb View Post
    Hahaha Best post 2th has posted in a while.

...Now all you dick head business owners mentioned above need to give me a chance to handle your administrative headaches with payroll, taxes, HR issues. We will even fix your Yelp reviews. Ha

I’ll talk to you tomorrow. If you can fix my HR issues you’re a miracle worker.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

"Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!