Thread: 3 yr old reg. Black female

Default 3 yr old reg. Black female

Hey guys, I got admin approval for this.
    I have a 3 year old black female (small probably 55lbs) with papers and not fixed. We live in the country, and she is a house dog that spends time outside. Recently, she has wanted to drift further away. My other dog is following her and I don't want that happening.

She has a really good nose and I think that is what is making her drift off. She knows sit, stay, come. Very easy going no bad bone in her body type dog. She likes birds, but will eat them if you don't get to her. She is not destructive or wild.

Pretty much a project dog or a great family pet. I will give her away to right home. Just PM me. I am in North Augusta, off ex. 1 on I-20

Thanks guys. I just don't want to send this dog to the shelter or to somebody that won't treat her well.

Sounds like with a little work, you'd have a fine retriever.

Highcotton, my mom just lost a black lab unexpectedly last Friday and now has another lonely female black lab at her house. She is on a plane right now but will ask her this afternoon.

Sounds good Meathook, all the puppy crap is done with her. Like I say great pet. Snake killing machine.

MB, she can quit on you with a little correction. She isn't shy, but she is soft

Have you fired any guns around her?
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

I have. She isn't gun shy. She wanted to be at first, but I kept working with her and she really did better then I thought she would

If meathook can't get her let me know. I might can make it work.

My FIL is looking for an older lab to adopt, he doesn't want to deal with the puppy phase. Keep me in mind if the others pass. Do you have any pictures?

Guys i appreciate it. I will let you guys know after i hear from meathook

Hey Meathook, clear a few PMs so I can send you one. If your mom isn't interested, I will see what I can work out with these other guys.

Sorry guys. Vegas is killing me. My mom said she isn’t ready for another dog quite yet.

I'm Out, MsMills can get next.

If nobody takes her I can do.

Is she still available? I’m from North Augusta where abouts are you? I might be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is still available.
    I will PM you guys

what's the name?

I'm possibly interested if she's still available. Can you send me some pics and how is she around kids?
    Loose Cuda/Whip Cream Bikini Cruiser Captain

Being a Clemson fan is alot like AIDS..... it sucks and there's not much you can do about it.