Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Edisto Beach June 16-24

What golf cart rules were changed?

Quote Originally Posted by DJA View Post
    I wasn't saying you don't but damn man I miss the old edisto... I'm sure you'll agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Concur....more folks/transients has never proven to be good for anything/anywhere, but that's another story for another time.

I'm still pissed about the Burger King not being there anymore.. it was like the second best food on island. I haven't eaten at E&Os though.

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    Concur....more folks/transients has never proven to be good for anything/anywhere, but that's another story for another time.
    I bet the businesses down there would disagree with you.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I'm still pissed about the Burger King not being there anymore.. it was like the second best food on island. I haven't eaten at E&Os though.
    The only places I miss are the Ruby Seahorse(much better offering than the BK it replaced) and that little greasy spoon called Schooners behind the IGA just off the causeway.

I bet some of the old Walterboro/Hampton/Orangeburg/Aiken folks that made up the early population of Edisto would consider some of y'all transplants.

My grandfather still bitches about the Camden and upstate invasion of the island
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau