Thread: Prop tryout

Default Prop tryout

I have a 19p 4.75 gear case prop on my sho 150, and I need more pitch, does anyone have a 21ish pitch stainless, I can try
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

Why do you say you need more pitch? Just curious.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Plane out really fast and hitting 6k rpms,,, I was told same boat with a reg f150 is hitting 54, with same prop but I tried different heghts on jack and trim and not getting that
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

Damn if you were closer you could try a worked TRO4 21 pitch. It runs close to 60mph on hyperlift haul with 115hp Yamaha. Its a small hub prop with the ring for large gear case.

Have a 4 blade 19p you could try, 15 spline I think (off 150 gear case) and is a stern lifting prop.

Bbcboards.net is your best bet. You will have to pay for them and resell what doesn't work but they are cheap
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Its about RPMs
    What is your max RPM turning right now vs what the motor should max at?

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Its about RPMs
    What is your max RPM turning right now vs what the motor should max at?
    im at 6k with more room on the throttle, think Kevin at cooper river is going to take care of me
    Rubberhead