Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemson 2018 sechedule

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Yes we, the SEC elite. I’m sure you got your tyedyed Clemson 2016 T-shirt on too, looking at a full size Fathead of Dabo with your junk in your hand.
    One good year does not equal elite. Smart will have a tough time repeating

Quote Originally Posted by jwmetz View Post
    One good year does not equal elite. Smart will have a tough time repeating
    Hope you don't make predictions for a living...

Lol

Sorry. Didn't mean to hurt y'all feelings. I know the last few years have been tough on the coots. I'll try and remember how tender y'all are going forward.

Rick, gut hooked. That was awesome . Slap hands
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Aww look, the 38 years and counting club and the never fucking sniffed it fans talking shit. Even worked in over-used fishing analogies to try and make their loser by association teams seem some sort of relevant.

5-10's on the way chickens.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Aww look, the 38 years and counting club and the never fucking sniffed it fans talking shit. Even worked in over-used fishing analogies to try and make their loser by association teams seem some sort of relevant.

5-10's on the way chickens.

You’re better than that. Right? Or has boozer signed in under your name?
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    You’re better than that. Right? Or has boozer signed in under your name?
    I was giving some deference to the Jawja crowd because they got close. They couldn't close it, even when they had it won. They let a true freshman QB nobody had ever heard of come back and beat them, pretty much single handedly. I mean, it's not their fault they folded and quit. Clemson got beat by the same team, it's understood.

But, seriously that shitstain of a school in Columbia running those cocksuckers about winning at an elite level? You dumbfucks are laughed at by everybody yet you don't seem to realize it. The ass-beating in November this year is going to be epic.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I was giving some deference to the Jawja crowd because they got close. They couldn't close it, even when they had it won. They let a true freshman QB nobody had ever heard of come back and beat them, pretty much single handedly. I mean, it's not their fault they folded and quit. Clemson got beat by the same team, it's understood.

But, seriously that shitstain of a school in Columbia running those cocksuckers about winning at an elite level? You dumbfucks are laughed at by everybody yet you don't seem to realize it. The ass-beating in November this year is going to be epic.
    Let it all out buddy. It's ok your in your safe space.

Clemson has scheduled 2 SEC teams. Clemson can’t help that those teams suck
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Clemson has scheduled 12 teams. Clemson can’t help that those teams suck
    FIFY

You enjoy deflections but have yet to address the whole point of the thread. Clemson's schedule is weak as a newborn kitten.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

This trolling business looks fun if Clemson had a rival worth a damn I’d give it a shot
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

This trolling business looks fun if Clemson had a rival worth a damn I’d give it a shot
    I know you want to talk about 30 to 100 years ago but the truth is that within the last 10 years,
    which we will call "modern history" the shitty Coots have won 5 and Clemsux 4
    but it's your story, so you tell it anyway you need to.
    Climp5inin is a real word known around the nation in all sports.......nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I know you want to talk about 30 to 100 years ago but the truth is that within the last 10 years,
    which we will call "modern history" the shitty Coots have won 5 and Clemsux 4
    but it's your story, so you tell it anyway you need to.
    Climp5inin is a real word known around the nation in all sports.......nuff said
    So, in 10 years, the two have played 9 times?

So, in 10 years, the two have played 9 times?
    Within 10 years*

Means inside of 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by SCmudder7071 View Post
    Within 10 years*

Means inside of 10 years.
    I am pretty sure you just blew his mind

Clemson travels to Texas A&M and plays South Carolina. As I stated, those teams are in the SEC and should be better than they are. SC played the most freshmen in the country this past season, so they should have some eager Sophomores. AtM is paying a coach $10mil, so I assume they are serious.

Clemson has to play at FSU, and FSU will have a lot of NFL guys on their roster, as they did this year. Will they be better? I have no clue. That isn’t Clemson’s problem, to be honest.

NC State lost a ton off of a decent team this year, and Clemson gets them at home. Clemson will win that game.

I truly don’t see a loss on Clemson’s schedule next season. It certainly sets up well. Could Clemson lose 1 or 2 or 3? Absolutely. That was the case two years ago when Clemson won the National Championship. I don’t see Clemson being an underdog according to Vegas until at least an ACC Championship game.

When Clemson has gone head to head with everyone set in front of them for 3 years, earned their way to he playoff, and won 3 out of 5 playoff games, only losing to the National Champion, I don’t think their strength can be scrutinized by many folks that didn’t graduate from Alabama

Nicely done Griffin.
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 01-26-2018 at 10:58 PM.

Shit, I would not be ashamed if UGA played all middle school teams during the regular season. I just want to get to the last 2.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.