Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemson 2018 sechedule

Default Clemson 2018 sechedule

Based off of week 16 rankings they do not play a single ranked opponent in 2018. Y'all must be so proud!
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

You don’t think fsu will be ranked in 2018 with Francois back? Give me a break. Also what does 2017 rankings have to do with 2018. I thought those were different years.

I mean why don’t we take the way to early top 25 into account. That is basically where everyone will start out. That makes 2 top 25.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 01-26-2018 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    You don’t think fsu will be ranked in 2018 with Francois back? Give me a break. Also what does 2017 rankings have to do with 2018. I thought those were different years.

I mean why don’t we take the way to early top 25 into account. That is basically where everyone will start out. That makes 2 top 25.
    Do you really think Francois is that good? Also, Jimbo is gone. The coots and wolfpack will probably be the best teams Clemson plays (and that's hilarious).

What would possess a UGA fan to look up a CU schedule. You must be bored or need some self affirmations from ECU9017 Catdaddy and the Coot crew.

I think he is good enough to have them ranked with the talent on that team.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    What would possess a UGA fan to look up a CU schedule. You must be bored or need some self affirmations from ECU9017 Catdaddy and the Coot crew.
    Probably kept hearing the Clemson fans talking about how they have Sept 29th circled on the calendar and wanted to see who it was. I did the same thing.

And yeah Clemson's schedule is shit. Banking on FSU being over rated again and getting to play a ranked team in the ACC championship.

That was quick

UGA fans should be worried about USC. They are cycling in you know.

Hot damn, be 4 straight years in the playoffs plus getting to beat the hell out of Sakkerliner again.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

What's funny is an SEC East team talking about strength of schedule

With the common infatuation with CU, UGA and, sakkerliner should band together as one university, fan base, and football team. Clemson and Georgia would play each other every year as they should. As for USC fans they could rest easy knowing they will occasionally beat CU. Mascot would be a dawg cock. It would be fitting.

With the common infatuation with CU, UGA and, sakkerliner should band together as one university, fan base, and football team. Clemson and Georgia would play each other every year as they should. As for USC fans they could rest easy knowing they will occasionally beat CU. Mascot would be a dawg cock. It would be fitting.
    Agreed...cause UGA would beat CU a vast majority of the time. Would be very beneficial for USuC fans.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Dawgs bitin good. Coots got lockjaw.

Dawgs bitin good. Coots got lockjaw.

Go on little tittie brimp
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

And no Friday games so they will go undefeated. Those Friday games just aren’t fair
    Last edited by TheVisorGuy; 01-26-2018 at 05:58 PM.

The cork just went under

They are guaranteed 8-9 wins every year just by being in the weak ACC.
    Exactly why the sports world gives them zero respect, i.e ranked #1 but getting points in the NC game
    then ranked #1 TY and getting points in their bowl game from #4 , of which they loss.
    Spin that
    Last edited by ecu1984; 01-26-2018 at 06:03 PM.

They got raped. No sugar coating a turd here , just humorous how the cocks and dawgs start more threads about CU than CU fans do. As for 8-9 wins every year in the bank, for CU that is accurate regardless of conference at the moment. At present, USC would not have an automatic 8-9 if they were in the ACC. No spin just fact.

They got raped. No sugar coating a turd here , just humorous how the cocks and dawgs start more threads about CU than CU fans do. As for 8-9 wins every year in the bank, for CU that is accurate regardless of conference at the moment. At present, USC would not have an automatic 8-9 if they were in the ACC. No spin just fact.
    They would win 8-9 on Clemson’s 2018 schedule. Guaranteed

Clemson plays SC and will anally rape them in Death Valley, SC. Spin that
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands