As the international seasons start coming in I just wanted to let y'all know I am here and ready to help import trophies.

As the only VSPS approved taxidermist in SC, international trophies can arrive directly at my door, bypassing any ancillary facilities and handling. We will be the first and only point of contact for hides, skulls, and horns.

I am also happy to personally help anyone prepare hunt manifests, import/export docs, and border declarations. As an extra step I like to make contact with outfitters to ensure logistics are handled smoothly for trophy departure.

Today 2 red duikers, 2 blue duikers, 1 peterson's duiker, and 2 bay duikers arrived that I imported from Cameroon, Africa. I have a customer who is only a Grysbok and Suni away from completing the Tiny 10 - something I dream to do.

This part of my business, the hunters, and their trophies are very important to me. Let me know if I can be of assistance to anyone.
Tuck this post in the back of you mind. If for some reason shit hits the fan and your other plans for import start to fall apart here is everything you need to get the trophies home:

And my cell is 843 319 8444.

Thanks y'all!

R