Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Federal Heavyweight TSS Test

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Pride View Post
    Now EVERYBODY will have it ... I guess I’ll just call em in closer
    Think about that and hunting on public land. I got nothing against TSS or depleted uranium even but there was a reason SC outlawed hunting turkeys with a rifle, folks were regularly getting shot. One could argue this is just another step back that direction.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Old people are boune to be cranky I suppose.

I for one can't wait until I can pattern my. 410 with it. I ordered some earlier this week. It is all on backorder. It will make those long hikes much better.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Oh, and thank you for the review Hart!

Old people are boune to be cranky I suppose.
    I for one can't wait until I can pattern my. 410 with it. I ordered some earlier this week. It is all on backorder. It will make those long hikes much better.

Well, coming from a cranky old person...If the weight of your shotgun bothers you that much on those "long hikes", I sure hope you don't kill a turkey way back there cause he will surely be too heavy for you to bring out of the woods. Better take your deer drag or maybe a game cart.
    Last edited by MKW; 01-26-2018 at 03:56 PM.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    Well, coming from a cranky old person...If the weight of your shotgun bothers you that much on those "long hikes", I sure hope you don't kill a turkey way back there cause he will surely be too heavy for you to bring out of the woods. Better take your deer drag or maybe a game cart.
    Bahaha! Touchè. That's a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mossback View Post
    Bahaha! Touchè. That's a good one.

LOL...The only reason that I said that was because I walk a lot. Almost every person that I have hunted with in my 22yrs of doing this has cried uncle before I was ready to stop. I'm not in any better shape than most folks, I'm just very tenacious. I turkey hunt like I'm starving to death.
    Last edited by MKW; 01-26-2018 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    LOL...The only reason that I said that was because I walk a lot. Almost every person that I have hunted with in my 22yrs of doing this has cried uncle before I was ready to stop. I'm not in any better shape than most folks, I'm just very tenacious. I turkey hunt like I'm starving to death.
    Turkey hunting is war. I've been around here long enough to know there are a few who get that. In all honesty I was poking fun at Spurhunter in the first comment, but only because I think he gets it too. The ones who get it are the folks on here that I respect the most too. Hope you have another great season.

Last edited by Mossback; 01-26-2018 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mossback View Post
    Turkey hunting is war. I've been around here long enough to know there are a few who get that. In all honesty I was poking fun at Spurhunter in the first comment, but only because I think he gets it too. The ones who get it are the folks on here that I respect the most too. Hope you have another great season.

Thanks...I hope you do as well. Hopefully I won't get skunked.

Fellas I ain't knocking tss. More power to you if that is what you want to use. Have had a couple sticky situations on public land with hunters slipping in on me while I was working toms, knowing full well I was there. I shudder to think of one of them taking a pot shot at a tom with me in the line of fire out there. Also, if it means anything, I ain't hunted with anyone who could out walk me yet. I hope you all have a safe and successful season this year.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles