Thread: Preacherman Box

Default Preacherman Box

Just got my new Preacherman Box in the mail this morning and I am beyond impressed with Jody's work-IPE/Spalted Holly #5 of 5. Not only is this call a looker but she sure can sing

IMG_2975.JPG
    IMG_2976.JPG
    IMG_2977.JPG

Hoping that my new custom box from Mr. Wendell Lancaster is finished up by March so that I can hit the woods this Spring with two new calls.....56 days
    Last edited by ecwooduck; 01-22-2018 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Can't spell!
    "some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters"-Archibald Rutledge

Great box. I have one of Jody's in Snakewood/Butternut. What you getting from Mr. Wendell? I have three of his and always have one of the three in my vest.
    Psalm 42:1 "As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God."

Quote Originally Posted by davisd9 View Post
    Great box. I have one of Jody's in Snakewood/Butternut. What you getting from Mr. Wendell? I have three of his and always have one of the three in my vest.
    Mr. Wendell is making me a purpleheart/holly.....I'm really looking forward to it as I've been wanting one of his calls for quite some time!
    "some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters"-Archibald Rutledge

Quote Originally Posted by ecwooduck View Post
    Mr. Wendell is making me a purpleheart/holly.....I'm really looking forward to it as I've been wanting one of his calls for quite some time!
    I have a purpleheart/poplar that is a great box. Have a jatoba/holly that pretty much stays in my vest. You will be well pleased and at the price he gets for them it is a steal.
    Psalm 42:1 "As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God."