Thread: Welcome to Atlanta!!!

Default Welcome to Atlanta!!!

I went through the airport last week and saw the " urban outdorsmen " in abundance.

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/police-of...ess-population
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I've noticed a bigger presence in Florence. Seems to always be two or three with a sign around the mall intersections.

If you ever want to have fun, get a twelve pack then people watch at the Atlanta airport.
    \"If they don\'t hatch, they don\'t fly south\"

I always see people that are way too clean and their clothes are too nice to be homeless at the intersections in Columbia. I know damn well those lazy basterds are in cahoots and they hop into nicer cars than mine when they are done standing there with their damn signs.

Turning into another Portland. The state was beautiful and folks were nice, but Portland sucked. Homeless everywhere and smelled like piss. Bunch of fruitcakes everywhere too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Dick View Post
    Turning into another Portland. The state was beautiful and folks were nice, but Portland sucked. Homeless everywhere and smelled like piss. Bunch of fruitcakes everywhere too.
    They've done pretty much the same thing to downtown Seattle. It used to be a fun place to go.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    They've done pretty much the same thing to downtown Seattle. It used to be a fun place to go.
    Last time I was out there I was told that Portland and other areas had started giving out free bus tickets to Seattle. No idea if it is true, but I have no doubt they would ship them to the neighboring city.

Alot of the shop owners put cots and sleeping bags on the front step when they close up shop. And wake them up in the morning when it's time to open up. I saw homeless people sleeping in the room beside the bank with an ATM. Now that sounds like a great environment to withdraw cash from.
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 01-22-2018 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Last time I was out there I was told that Portland and other areas had started giving out free bus tickets to Seattle. No idea if it is true, but I have no doubt they would ship them to the neighboring city.

Alot of the shop owners put cots and sleeping bags on the front step when they close up shop. And wake them up in the morning when it's time to open up. I saw homeless people sleeping in the room beside the bank with an ATM. Now that sounds like a great environment to withdraw cash from.
    Yes, I've heard the same thing about other cities giving bus tickets to Seattle. Of course, it didn't hurt that the former Communist Mayor of Seattle (who was forced to resign after his history of pedophilia came out) pretty much made the downtown area a haven for the homeless, much like LA is now. They used to stick to the Southern part of the city around Pioneer Square, but now have pretty much taken over the pier areas, et al. Meanwhile, the Libs are moving out of Seattle to the East. The loss of another formerly great city to the Leftist agenda.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'