Thread: An American Hero Vs a Zero

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default An American Hero Vs a Zero

Every so often I feel the need to show the difference in a Real American Hero and a traitor.

Compare this man in the first video to the one below. This man stood by his country and his missions under threat of death and even got a message out. He was awarded the Navy Cross. The "man" below that was given the moniker "The Songbird" said he and his country were guilty of crimes, blah, blah.

This man had balls of steel!

This man was a lilly livered coward...

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Thank you for posting, too many people have forgotten what mcCain is.

Quote Originally Posted by stant View Post
    Thank you for posting, too many people have forgotten what mcCain is.
    It's a bit redundant to people of my generation cause we knew what he was. But I try to keep it on the mind of those who weren't around back then.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

How do you suppose he was elected? His propaganda machine must be powerful but i wonder why?
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Pride View Post
    How do you suppose he was elected? His propaganda machine must be powerful but i wonder why?
    It's who you know and the view the people had about our engagement in Vietnam at the time. McCain, no matter the truth, was a media darling. There was also some hinky stuff about his first election in Arizona. I can't remember exactly what it was now, been a long time since I read about it, but I do remember that is was a strange deal.

What McCain did should have gotten him a Court Martial for being a traitor. Some say even Treason (aiding and giving comfort to the enemy) but treason has a very narrow definition in the Constitution and the US Code. For one thing a person/soldier can only be charged with treason if we are in a Declared War. We haven't been in a Declared War since Roosevelt Declared War on Japan in 1941, all the rest since then have been "Extended Military Engagements". Tell my dad Korea wasn't a war. Or the 'Nam vets that Vietnam wasn't a war. You may get punched in the throat. Anyway, no one has ever been put to death for treason. I should say "formally put to death" cause I have a feeling some soldiers got whacked (fragged) by their own platoon or squad for it. A lot of people think Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were executed in 1953 for being Traitors. That isn't true, they were executed for espionage.

As for Adm. Denton, he was an Alabama boy. He was also elected to the Senate as a Republican. But I think he only served one term. Here's the wiki on him:

Jeremiah Denton
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 01-21-2018 at 02:48 PM.