Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zion

Default Zion

To Duke...I’m surprised. I thought Clemson had him.

Clemson thought they had him
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I didn't know there was a Newspring in Durham?!?!?

Someone over at NewSpring has some ‘splainin’ to do...

$100 dollar handshakes to commence

Prayers sent

Duke has cinched No 1, No 2 & No 3

Zion is a basketball player. No sense in taking the chance of the NewSpring deal being discovered over basketball
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Unless we could convert him to a tight end.

Had a chance to be a state hero and will now just be another one and done at duke. Disappointing. Would have rather had him go to usc.
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    Had a chance to be a state hero and will now just be another one and done at duke. Disappointing. Would have rather had him go to usc.
    ditto

I was hoping he would stay in state no matter which school it was. I guess if he's going out of state, Duke is better than unc or Kentucky.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Zion is a basketball player. No sense in taking the chance of the NewSpring deal being discovered over basketball
    Yep. That money is better spent on Dlineman.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Clemson basketball sucks, Brownell is a shitty coach. Coach Krewchewjustufkestricklieuesky is the best, where would you go if you wanted the most exposure and best path to millions? Ain’t about being a state hero, it’s about his future. I’d say the kid made a wise decision.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I was at the Duke game today and no one there thought they were getting him. Everyone thought Clemson. Wonder if the young man got upset that the cat got out of the bag.

And this was my first trip to Cameron Indoor. Stepmom has had tix for 30 years but I didn't see the need to drive that far for a bball game. My 11 yr old changed thst for me. Tiny...packed students in like sardines...Marvin Bagley is a damn stud.

And Zion will not be one and done going to Duke. Don't even think he starts next year bc he hasn't developed a consistent jump shot. He will need t9 play the 3 at Duke.

If those Duke freshman this year don't learn how to play consistent D none of them will be 1 and done either. Of course D isn't at a premium in the NBA. But damn they looked terrible against Miami this week and some how Came back and won.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Duke won't have any problems next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Clemson basketball sucks, Brownell is a shitty coach. Coach Krewchewjustufkestricklieuesky is the best, where would you go if you wanted the most exposure and best path to millions? Ain’t about being a state hero, it’s about his future. I’d say the kid made a wise decision.
    What this Tater said. Why in the shitter's sake would you idiots think he would even consider or be advised by anyone to go to Clump5in
    to play basketball or even the U of South Carolina for that matter (even though they went to the final 4 last year)?
    The kid sees Ferrari and Lamborghinis in his future via the NBA......he absolutely made the right call. Duke or UNC is the fasted train to the NBA
    Last edited by ecu1984; 01-21-2018 at 12:11 AM.

I just can’t picture him fitting in at duke
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Couldn’t agree more. Selfishly i wanted him to come to Carolina and play with Bowen and Felder next year. Would’ve been awesome to see. However, i honestly couldn’t for the life of me imagine why he’d choose Carolina or Clemson over any blue blood basketball school he could go to.