Thread: Monk: Muslims are like carp, they breed rapidly and destroy everything

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Monk: Muslims are like carp, they breed rapidly and destroy everything

Buddhist Monk: Muslims are like carp, they breed rapidly and destroy everything

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Europe is lost ..except for the few countries that don't admit Muslim immigrants - like Poland and Hungary. Look at the UK, over run by the bastards ( perhaps as many as three million) .. more than 4% of their population and the largest growing demographic.

We are already at 3M + and growing.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Was told by a former youth pastor at a church I attended that the AVERAGE of Muslim family size is 7 kids. Christians are 3 or less. Math.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Hmm I wonder if the monk is one of the dudes involved in this...

SW- "Depp is a fairly deep thinker"

SW- "THE POINT IS WE CAN'T LET THE GOV BE NOT FUNDED!"

SW- "I'm a dang box"

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Muslims brought trouble to the wrong people. Now they are getting their asses smacked down. Myanmar is taking care of business. How do you say "Huuhaa!" in their language?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-0...rt-say/8879858

The military crackdown in Myanmar's Rakhine state could be leading to genocide, the United Nations' top official on the subject says.
    More than 140,000 Rohingya Muslims have fled to Bangladesh since August 25, bringing allegations of mass killings and the systematic burning of their villages by Myanmar security forces.

The violence was sparked when Rohingya insurgents carried out coordinated attacks against police posts, killing 12 officers. Retaliation from soldiers, the paramilitary Border Guard Police and Buddhist vigilantes has killed at least 370 people, according to the army's figure from almost a week ago.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 01-20-2018 at 09:19 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Hahaha yeah super funny stuff we got here lololol

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...211-story.html
    SW- "Depp is a fairly deep thinker"

SW- "THE POINT IS WE CAN'T LET THE GOV BE NOT FUNDED!"

SW- "I'm a dang box"

Quote Originally Posted by DUCKBLINDNESS View Post

No question it's sad to read stories of that kind of stuff going on, but if it's true that the Muslim "insurgents" started the fight(s), they only have themselves to blame.

I could see some of this same crap happening here if the Muslim, BLM, and the Antifa garbage starts up again. People aren't going to put up with all the threats and violence for long.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by DUCKBLINDNESS View Post

Muslims are the pitbulls of mankind.

And just to clarify, I am not at all agreeing with what happened in that article. But, as the old saying goes, if you play with fire long enough, you will get burned.

Muslims have been doing the same thing to "non-believers" since the time of their beloved prophet Muhammad. We didn't start this fight, they did. Their ultimate objective is for us to convert or die. You can try candy coating it all you want, but in the end, the will rape your wife and daughters in front of you, and then cut your head off if they are not stopped.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson