Bible Study Verse
Ecclesiastes 10:10
If the axe is dull and he does not sharpen its edge, then he must exert more strength; but wisdom [to sharpen the axe] helps him succeed [with less effort]. (Amplified Bible)

Thoughts
Seeking and hunting the elusive gamble quail in the West can be frustrating. A prudent, smart hunter will spend time studying maps to analyze and understand where coveys of desert quail might live. These quail do not have to live near ponds, lakes or streams, as these birds have learned that morning dew on grasses, leaves and brush provide them with their requirement of daily moisture.
(Carl B)

Action Point
Jesus tells us in Matthew 6:25-26, "Therefore I tell you, stop being worried or anxious (perpetually uneasy, distracted) about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, as to what you will wear. Is life not more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow [seed] nor reap [the harvest] nor gather [the crops] into barns, and yet your heavenly Father keeps feeding them. Are you not worth much more than they?" (Amplified)

Stop worrying about your trousers and whether they match your hunting vest. Enjoy your walk and time outdoors. And, as an added benefit, you just might jump a covey of quail.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
When you arrive at your designated starting point to hunt quail, park your vehicle and walk a mile in one direction, then move 300 yds. to the side of your first tracks and hunt back to your vehicle.

I learned to walk and hunt quail a half mile on each side of the railroad tracks. The freight trains were hauling corn from mid-America, thru El Paso and on to the West coast. Natural spillage occurred, which attracted and held the coveys of quail near the tracks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk