Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zerrick Cooper

Default Zerrick Cooper

Leaving the program from what I saw on ESPN Upstate. Clemson fans, did yall know it was coming?

I am not shocked. He finally figured out that Clemson was #toodeep and he was #overhishead.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Nope, good luck to him wherever he lands. He knows he’s moving to 4th on the depth chart, he could probably play elsewhere.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Bryant-Lawrence
    Johnson
    Brice

Maybe 5th.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Yes was reported a few weeks ago he was working with someone regarding transferring. Good kid with a strong arm. I wish him the best.

Once a tiger always a tiger! Good luck to Cooper. He is a good qb stuck on a team with a lot of depth. He could play at a lot of other places if given the chance. I assumed he would be the one to transfer but did not know for sure.

There was an article shortly after the Sugar Bowl where a writer talked to Cooper and Hunter Johnson, asking them about transferring. Cooper basically said he was going to evaluate the situation and do what is best for him. Johnson said he wasn't going anywhere, and was looking forward to competing for the job again this year.

Wish him well at Jacksonville State.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Bryant-Lawrence
    Johnson
    Brice

Maybe 5th.
    Why you hating on Tucker Israel?

6th
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

He would be an instant improvement for the chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Why you hating on Tucker Israel?

6th
    I am not convinced that there is even a person named Tucker Israel. I have been hearing his name for the last 6-7 years, but never seen him. I think he is like the 12th man.

I am not convinced that there is even a person named Tucker Israel. I have been hearing his name for the last 6-7 years, but never seen him. I think he is like the 12th man.
    He's real, I've met him. Good kid, but him and Simpleman are about the same height......

Woof.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    He's real, I've met him. Good kid, but him and Simpleman are about the same height......
    Is he a Senior this year? How many years has he redshirted? Seems like his name has been floating around about as long as J T Barrett, but without any actual playing time.

Israel is a player coach, nothing more...and I think he likes it. He has had some pretty serious health issues that kept him down. I am sure this is why he has not transferred...and the height thing but he could still sling the ball at a smaller school and be dominant. Kid had unreal high school career.

Is he a Senior this year? How many years has he redshirted? Seems like his name has been floating around about as long as J T Barrett, but without any actual playing time.
    not sure what year he is, but he got some abdominal thing last summer and was in the hospital (i think) and dropped a bunch of weight. I dont think he was in playing shape at all this past season.

he was an elite 11 kid and broke a bunch of Tebow's Florida high school records.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    He would be an instant improvement for the chickens.

Jake is ranked #15 in the country and there are NO Clemson quarterbacks ranked between #14 and #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Jake is ranked #15 in the country and there are NO Clemson quarterbacks ranked between #14 and #1.
    Kabooowm.......Where does the Syracuse kid rank?

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Yeah, he looked great that last weekend in November.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Kabooowm.......Where does the Syracuse kid rank?
    Perfectly civil, semi-intelligent conversation going on, and here you come. If this is really all you have to contribute, it is sad, but go ahead on and do what you do if it makes you feel better. I guess it would be too much to expect for you to actually contribute to a sports thread.