Thread: Optics Websites

Default Optics Websites

Ok, I've tried the search function, but couldn't find what I was looking for. Someone posted a website that ran some really good deals on scopes, seemed like the published price dropped significantly once you put the item in the cart. I'm using Optics Planet, Natchez, Sample List, NY Camera Land and a few others, but can't find the other site. Anyone remember it?

If anyone runs across any great deals, my first priority is good low light performance, followed by at least 10 preferably 15ish power at the top end. The idea of an illuminated reticle or tactical turrets are appealing, but will take a back seat to the light gathering. Would like to stay around $500, but might stretch it for the right deal. This will be going on an AR in 6.5 Grendel.

Buy the Schmidt and Bender stumpknocker has for sale in thr trading post.

Trust me, it's crossed my mind a time or two, just not sure I want to go with a fixed power.

SWFA?
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    SCducks is not checkers, it's chess.

Nope

EuroOptic. Currently they are out of the Leica ER5 but should be getting a shipment back in soon. Best thing to do is to look at the model you want, call them and put a deposit on it. When they come in, they will notify you to get the balance of the payment and ship it to you. The deposited customers take precedence over those that just select notify me when it is back in. I put a deposit on a 2-10X50 4A a few weeks ago at $499.00
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 01-17-2018 at 04:38 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Sportoptics.com
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Natchez usually has some stupid deals. Like some $650 scopes for $250 type deals
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    That's the one. Thanks guys. Several good ones in there. Now I just need to narrow it down some.

I always use BHVideo.com. They're in New York and don't take orders on from sunset on Friday through sunset on Saturday.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    EuroOptic. Currently they are out of the Leica ER5 but should be getting a shipment back in soon. Best thing to do is to look at the model you want, call them and put a deposit on it. When they come in, they will notify you to get the balance of the payment and ship it to you. The deposited customers take precedence over those that just select notify me when it is back in. I put a deposit on a 2-10X50 4A a few weeks ago at $499.00
    X2. Great customer service and run some great deals at times.

Woowee. They got a sako in 7mm08 on the home page for 1100.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Woowee. They got a sako in 7mm08 on the home page for 1100.
    Yeah, don't think I haven't thought about that Bavarian but, I have a 75 in 7mm08. Sako's going to be introducing some new products in a few days, I'm hoping they put some on sale. I'm salivating over a Bavarian Carbine in .308 or .338 Federal to put a Leica ERi 2-10X42 4A on.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013