Thread: Workingdecoys.net

Default Workingdecoys.net

What happened to it? I haven't been on the forum in a while but now all I can find is the Homer Decoys page.

Anyone know where to find it or what happened?
    Never confuse enthusiasm for capability

I noticed that a week or two ago. Guess Homer bought the domain (right terminology?) to direct the forum's traffic to their page. I wish I had screenshotted and saved a lot of those tutorials from there. Hate that it's gone, you could get Herter's decoys cheap from guys that were going to an all homemade decoy spread.

Tony Homer is a WEIRD-O! Hate he ruined a good thing.
    Last edited by BEAR; 01-17-2018 at 10:41 AM.

Once he bought the rights to it, he decided it was too expensive so he shut it down.

There was some talk on there about making it a paid site but I never saw that option.

It ain't cheap...

He’s not the smartest one in the bunch. You would think he would have considered the cost of running the website before buying the rights to it, and spending his money. Then again I know others in the hunting industry who like to buy the rights to other’s names online only to turn around and have that site redirect a user to their own website.

People are such fuckwits. I have owned a bunch of domain names and never sold one at a profit on purpose. Hell this one will be given to a couple of chirrens so they have spending money in college up thar.

Like Tater says, it ain't cheap...

Not really wanting to add fuel to the decoy fire but let me say this couldn't have happened to a nicer domain name