Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 officers shot in York County

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 4 officers shot in York County

“Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.

Turbo.....that you??

I kid....

All that over a domestic charge?? Has to be more to the story than CDV...

Crazy man. The fact that police dont get the respect they deserve from this country blows my mind. They never know what they are walking into. Thoughts with them and their families

Quote Originally Posted by Fishinmission View Post
    Crazy man. The fact that police dont get the respect they deserve from this country blows my mind. They never know what they are walking into. Thoughts with them and their families

Agreed

DAMN scary stuff. I have a LEO that works for me PT in driving school and she has always told me domestic disputes are probably the most dangerous things they do

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Agreed

DAMN scary stuff. I have a LEO that works for me PT in driving school and she has always told me domestic disputes are probably the most dangerous things they do
    I would have never thought that....I have numerous friends in all different forms of law enforcement and I am most concerned for the ones on a vice or metro squad....some of the stories and close calls are more than I would be willing to put my family through.

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    I would have never thought that....I have numerous friends in all different forms of law enforcement and I am most concerned for the ones on a vice or metro squad....some of the stories and close calls are more than I would be willing to put my family through.
    I think the domestic violence calls could get a cops pucker factor up real quick.
    Going into a man's house to arrest him in front of his old lady who he is most likely hating at that moment and/or drunk, child custody stuff, telling a man he cant stay in his own home, etc.
    Dangerous stuff when mixed with high emotions, drugs, booze and a man's old lady or kids.
    I often defend LEO on here cause I know enough to know what a day in their life can really bring.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 01-16-2018 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I think the domestic violence calls could get a cops pucker factor up real quick.
    Going into a man's house to arrest him in front of his old lady who he is most likely hating at that moment and/or drunk, child custody stuff, telling a man he cant stay in his on home, etc.
    Dangerous stuff when mixed with high emotions, drugs, booze and a man's old lady or kids.
    I often defend LEO on here cause I know enough to know what a day in their life can really bring.
    Well said my friend...

Holy shit that’s my neck of the woods. My brother in laws parents use to live on farrier ln where all that started. And then the woods that ol boy was hiding in is in my back yard.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

I wouldn't want to be tracing through the woods in the dark after a suspect who is probably drunk/high and armed.

Prayers for the officers and their families.

Any update on the officers . One report I read said 2 were airlifted to hospital

Prayers to all and their families

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Any update on the officers . One report I read said 2 were airlifted to hospital

Prayers to all and their families
    Trying to get updates now. My wife worked for 911 way back when but still has contacts at the station. Any updates I’ll try and provide as I hear anything.
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

This is what we heard right now but the K9 officer was shot in the leg, should be fine but one of the York County officers was shot in the head, not sure if he’ll make it but lots of prayers going up for these guys right now.
    Last edited by M.R.Ducks; 01-16-2018 at 09:00 AM.
    R. Not

That's rough.

Those York County guys seem to be top notch.

Oh, and, it weren't me.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

My prayers are added.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Passed the news vans and whatnot on the way to the office this morning. I see it on TV often and never think about it happening so close to home. Messaged all my local LEO buddies this morning to make sure they were all ok. Heard back from all but 1. I’m hoping he’s just busy and hasn’t had time to reply. Prayers up to all these guys and their families.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Prayers sent.

I hope the perp dies...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 SWAT members, 1 K9 from the county. 4th was local York officer. Dude shot the SWAT helicopter too and hit the rear stabilizer.
    Last edited by Meathook; 01-16-2018 at 10:40 AM.

Damn this hits so close to home. Saw they had the road blocked off that all this happened on (between my house and the shooters house). Damnit man
    R. Not

Hope it’s not true but my wife heard one of the officers didn’t make it. Lord please be with the others.
    R. Not