Thread: Kitty hawk hunt

Default Kitty hawk hunt

Ended our first day this afternoon.Huge success!limited on blue bills,scoters and buffleheads.Ive never shot scaup so it was exciting for me.Man those things come in screaming.We were skeptical at first because we had never been in an open water set up like that.just a boat with camo net and pine limbs sticking out of the top,but it worked like a charm.scoters where fun to shoot to.they are some armor plated S.O.B's.We managed to take 4.3 drakes and a hen.the rest of our bag was filled with buffleheads which where really fun to shoot as well.we are hunting a marsh setup tomorrow to hopefully kill some puddlers.if anyone wants to post some pics for me pm me your number.
    The price is firm.

Scoters are indeed tough as lighter knots.

Birds are on the coast in good numbers around NC for sure. Lots nice reports from private land owners over the past few days. Good luck tomorrow!

Glad to hear y’all had some good shooting today. Who’d you hunt with today? Who are y’all hunting with tomorrow? I’m north of y’all in Maryland hunting. Lots of birds around. Good luck tomorrow.

Hunting with Vic Bergs outfit.guy named Devin took us out today.hunting with Jeremy tomorrow don't know about Wednesday yet.good luck to you as well and be safe.was a cold mother this morning
    The price is firm.

Ok. They must be new guys. I don’t know them. Have hunted with Vic for years. If you pick up a copy of Vic’s book, I have a lot of pictures in there. Love the area up there. Haven’t been up there in 3 years now. Hunting a dry field pit for Canada Geese in the morning, then hitting the road. Good luck

I hunted with Tommy Jennette years ago based in Englehard, NC. Only out of state duck hunt I've ever been on.

Killed mallards,blacks,widgeon and teal today another good one.one more to go in the morning
    The price is firm.

The price is firm.