Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bentley's nightmares.....

Vanderbilt ain't in NY.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Someone school me is this reloading or rebuilding?
    It’s not hard. Rebuilding means you’ve had something, and you are trying to get back to that place. Reloading means you’ve had something, and still have enough to reasonably expect to maintain that thing, albeit with some different bullets.

In both cases the “Re” prefix is the key, meaning that you, indeed, had something. Most on here know nothing about ever having anything. 38 years and counting is a long rebuilding job. Must’ve been a lot of change orders.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    It’s not hard. Rebuilding means you’ve had something, and you are trying to get back to that place. Reloading means you’ve had something, and still have enough to reasonably expect to maintain that thing, albeit with some different bullets.

In both cases the “Re” prefix is the key, meaning that you, indeed, had something. Most on here know nothing about ever having anything. 38 years and counting is a long rebuilding job. Must’ve been a lot of change orders.
    All I heard is blah blah blah UGA is better than Clemson but instead of owning that we will make excuses blah blah blah
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

There was a lot of blah blah blah, but the 38 years is inarguable
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

Neither is the fact that UGA is better than Clemson and honestly the present matters a lot more than anything else in sports or at least that's what y'all love to tell the coots.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

I think UGA being better is a matter of opinion, unless of course you got a ring. UGA got gold, frankincense, and myrh for their last National Championship

Couldn't find the end zone against bama vs OT with bama? Matter of opinion? I don't think so. More like just another delusional Clemson fan. Y'all didn't belong in the playoffs and the second Clemson played a good team that was very apparent to all of CFB

Couldn't find the end zone against bama vs OT with bama? Matter of opinion? I don't think so. More like just another delusional Clemson fan. Y'all didn't belong in the playoffs and the second Clemson played a good team that was very apparent to all of CFB
    insert the mushroom cloud image in your mind......right about here

First to admit I was SHOCKED we made it there but YES we did DESERVE TO BE THERE. That was earned no matter how you color it

First to admit we were the "weakest" team of the 4, said all along IF Bama made it in they would win it all
    Last edited by tprice; 01-15-2018 at 07:53 AM.

Neither is the fact that UGA is better than Clemson and honestly the present matters a lot more than anything else in sports or at least that's what y'all love to tell the coots.
    auburn says hi (once)
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

C'mon on man. Comparing mutual opponents? You're better than that. You should concern yourself with whether or not somebody is gonna teach your safeties how to play cover 2.......

@griffin
    Last edited by LowcountryBuck; 01-15-2018 at 11:41 AM.

Littletwigs would be so disappointed in how you Taters are representing in his absence.
    Surely you can do better

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    auburn says hi (once)
    Let's see Auburn or Syracuse. You tell me what's worse

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    C'mon on man. Comparing mutual opponents? You're better than that. You should concern yourself with whether or not somebody is gonna teach your safeties how to play cover 2.......
    I'd worry about someone teaching your Offense and defense how to play football against decent teams. And I don't mean decent teams within yalls little basketball conference.

Let's see Auburn or Syracuse. You tell me what's worse
    or how about 24-6 or 26-23...

The pain of watching Clemson win 2 national championships since y'all last won one runs a lot deeper than I thought......

Not really, I only watched one.

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post

@griffin
    What in the world!? Is that Gold Bond?
    Cravin' me some boiled p-nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Tater
    Y’all don’t know shit about fuck.

dude. thats magic spray.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.