Thread: Indictment from Uranium One investigation unsealed

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Indictment from Uranium One investigation unsealed

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Right on.

Until I see Bill , Hillary and Hussein in cuffs and doing a perp walk, I don't believe it ..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Until I see Bill , Hillary and Hussein in cuffs and doing a perp walk, I don't believe it ..
    No shit, indictments for some scapegoats, the criminals are laughing their asses off and still cashing the checks.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

dingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingding

And more to come. It looks like Sessions has been working the whole time. I knew it was an act and we were told to "trust Sessions".

https://twitter.com/DaveNYviii/statu...704183296?s=09
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Oh, ye of little faith. There's a new sheriff in town. You got to get the lower tier so you can use their testimonies to collect all the evidence on the leaders. You can't start from the top or you'll lose most of the rats that scurry into holes.

Will random "suspects" start turning up dead?

Probably. Not to mention potential witnesses for the prosecution. Perhaps Huma Abadin and Anthony Weiner will mysteriously die on an icy road while on a "reconciliation trip"...
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Probably. Not to mention potential witnesses for the prosecution. Perhaps Huma Abadin and Anthony Weiner will mysteriously die on an icy road while on a "reconciliation trip"...
    Wouldn't that be simultaneous heart attacks during a conjugal visit to the prison while a small plane crashes on top of them and the pilot accidentally shoots them both in the back of the head for an assisted suicide?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Everyone assumed there would be no investigation when Sessions said there was no need for a special investigator. He did not rule out a regular investigation. I have grown tired and skeptical of his seeming lack of action but I have read a lot of rumor and "underground" chatter about the prospect of heads rolling when the announcements came out. Maybe it's starting.