Thread: $1000 Rufund from Dominion

Default $1000 Rufund from Dominion

I keep hearing rumors as well as a commercial on the radio that Former SCE&G customers are going to be getting a refund due to the collapse project. I’ll believe it when I see it. Anyone know the details?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine already. I used it to pay my electric bill.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

A lot of moving parts on this to complete the transaction. Refund will be based off 2017 power usage. Will likely be sometime 4th quarter before you see a refund check from Dominion.

its also just for the electric customers not all sceg customers. Also this Merger has to be approved before any of that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    A lot of moving parts on this to complete the transaction. Refund will be based off 2017 power usage. Will likely be sometime 4th quarter before you see a refund check from Dominion.
    My electric bill ranges from 200 to 400 a month so I best qualify

You have to have used 1000 kwhours to qualify from what i understand. Is suppose to be paid within 90 days of dominions closing. But I do not know when that closing is.

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    My electric bill ranges from 200 to 400 a month so I best qualify

Sorry brother, you have to spend $800 -$1000 to get a check. But thanks for paying on time and being a loyal customer.

Smile as they stick it up your arse.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Default $1000 Rufund from Dominion

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    You have to have used 1000 kwhours to qualify from what i understand. Is suppose to be paid within 90 days of dominions closing. But I do not know when that closing is.
    I Do not have a clue how many kilowatt hours we use. Is 1000 more than a typical household?

Last edited by b35w; 01-12-2018 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    I Do not have a clue how many kilowatt hours we use. Is 1000 more than a typical household?

If you got a couple kids , and the wife is cold natured, you’ll be good.

At an average of 13 cents a kilowatt ( Rate 1 Good Cents Residential ), 1000 kilowatts equals a $130 bill plus a $10 basic service charge. Pretty much everyone uses 800 to 1000 kilowatts.
    S.C. - Standing alone against Northern aggression since 1861 (LAT)

With this purchase, I wonder if they have any plans for changing how they manage Murray as it’s SCE&G owned. Maybe they will Start allowing covered docks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

Fuck them son of bitches

Quote Originally Posted by mhogancu View Post
    With this purchase, I wonder if they have any plans for changing how they manage Murray as it’s SCE&G owned. Maybe they will Start allowing covered docks
    I know a couple people close to the situations and no they are not handling things like SCEG. I have been told that when it came to summer draw downs, SCEG could not do it dies to rules they had to follow. Dominion does not have to and can do what they want. I have been told that if they need the water for electricity, no matter the time of year, they can do what they want. Also have heard that scheduled draw downs to control vegetation will be no more.

It could all be bullshit but I don’t know.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 01-15-2018 at 10:31 PM.

I suspect they would have to follow the FERC licensing rules that govern Murray.