Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Haiti is a Shithole

Personally, for the most part I try to be diplomatic in my personal and professional dealings but sometimes you just got to drop all the pretention and be blunt as in, " fuck you and the horse you rode in on."
    The hypocrisy of the people screaming the loudest and the fact they are actually the worst regards to making slanderous allegations should not be lost on the folks watching from the sidelines. This is no time to flinch IMO, Trump should tell them he said it and he aint making no apologies for it.
    Trump is gonna keep on Trumpin.

MAGA MAGA choo choo!!!

He didn’t say it at a press conference. He said it in a closed door meeting. It was leaked purely for political gain by leftists that want votes.

Again, who really gives a shit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The people who elected him damn sure don't. That eats the other side up. They can't understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    The people who elected him damn sure don't. That eats the other side up. They can't understand.
    Fukin A
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Every damn country that people are doing their damnest to get the fuck out of is a shithole. Hence the leaving part. I don’t see what a he said was wrong.

Oh well, piss on the liberals.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    This is brilliant in a very alimentary way.

Ok, let me TRY to redress this one more time. Calling a place a shithole and saying that you don’t want people from shitholes, as a President are two different things. What we are saying is, “Hey, my ancestors came here from a shithole, were treated like shit, but still busted their asses to chase the American dream. Unfortunately, I don’t think that you should have the same opportunity.” Some of you on this very site have busted your asses without asking for any recognition or help. Why? Because you believe in the basic values of this country. What isn’t being told is that these people are being screened and categorized based on their education, skill level, and their ability to contribute. Hell, with the way a few of y’all think, your asses would still be in Ireland, Poland, Germany, etc. Did you know that the term WOP meant “with out papers”? That ARMY kid that ran into that burning building and died in New York to save people last month? Nigerian immigrant. Throughout our entire history immigrants have come into this country and contributed to our society. Just because YOU made it, doesn’t make you the gatekeeper.

Some people always want a scapegoat for their shortfalls, and sometimes the loudest mouths are the biggest losers.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

There goes Roddie, looking for the moral high ground among all these rednecks and fake news.

I like Roddie, but I don't agree with what he is saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    I like Roddie, but I don't agree with what he is saying.
    That’s totally fine brother. Totally fine.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    There goes Roddie, looking for the moral high ground among all these rednecks and fake news.
    Sorry bruh

"What isn’t being told is that these people are being screened and categorized based on their education, skill level, and their ability to contribute"

I don't have a problem with this. It happens ever day in America to natural born citizens via employment, advanced education, sports, social clubs, etc.
    Why shouldn't it apply to folks from other countries that want to immigrate to the USA?
    Last edited by scatter shot; 01-12-2018 at 11:16 PM.

"That ARMY kid that ran into that burning building and died in New York to save people last month? Nigerian immigrant."

You might also want to heed your own advice and be careful with your words lest you trigger a snowflake. He wasn't a kid, he was a soldier in the Armed Forces of the USA and his name was Emmanuel Mensah. He was from Ghana, not Nigeria.
    Additionally, he wasn't the type of immigrant that drags our country down and as such, you dishonor his memory by lumping him in with the non productive immigrants that are flooding our country.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    "What isn’t being told is that these people are being screened and categorized based on their education, skill level, and their ability to contribute"

I don't have a problem with this. It happens ever day in America to natural born citizens via employment, advanced education, sports, social clubs, etc.
    Why shouldn't it apply to folks from other countries that want to immigrate to the USA?
    That’s the point. Why single out or deny people in shithole countries if they are they are just as good or better than other countries? Doesn’t that go against conservative principles? This is exactly why I have no blind allegiance to any political party or news site.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    That’s the point. Why single out or deny people in shithole countries if they are they are just as good or better than other countries? Doesn’t that go against conservative principles? This is exactly why I have no blind allegiance to any political party or news site.
    I don't think that is what Trump was implying and it's certainly not what I am implying but you can't ignore some simple truths. While I believe that there are definitely individuals from Haiti and other 3rd world countries that can contribute to the American society, it doesn't change the fact that Haiti and other 3rd world countries are shit holes and people seeking to immigrant need to be screened, same as if they are coming from hot bed, middle eastern countries with strong jihadist views.
    Failure to recognize the simple truths that these folks are raised and nurtured in a system with totally different cultural mores that are not consistent with American values is foolhardy and dangerous. Hence the screening of the immigrants to not only qualify the ones that are most likely to be able to assimilate but just as importantly to identify the ones that are least likely to assimilate and will become a negative cost to our financial resources and well being.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    "That ARMY kid that ran into that burning building and died in New York to save people last month? Nigerian immigrant."

You might also want to heed your own advice and be careful with your words lest you trigger a snowflake. He wasn't a kid, he was a soldier in the Armed Forces of the USA and his name was Emmanuel Mensah. He was from Ghana, not Nigeria.
    Additionally, he wasn't the type of immigrant that drags our country down and as such, you dishonor his memory by lumping him in with the non productive immigrants that are flooding our country.
    Ok, let’s get a couple of things straight. As a retired 1SG in the Army, there are a certain group of soldiers that I refer to
    as kids. If you have been in the same profession, I welcome your insight. Otherwise, they were my kids, as I was responsible for their welfare and lives. Don’t preach to me. Ok, so it was Ghana and not Nigeria. It still proves my point. Who are you to say who will and won’t be a productive immigrant?

Finally, if you ever again accuse me of disrespecting the honor of a soldier and accept my offer of discussing it over a beer, you will reap the whirlwind.
    Last edited by Roddie; 01-13-2018 at 12:22 AM.

Roddie, do you honestly think immigrants today contribute to society as much as immigrants from ww2 and before?

Are there figures available showing percentages of immigrants today on govt assistance vs the preWW2 immigrants?

You missed my point entirely regards to the kid comment.
    To better understand, let's go back to half the country (snowflakes) that have been triggered by Trump calling 3rd world countries "shit holes". Personally, I as well as many others agree with him and have no problem calling what we perceive to be a shit hole a shit hole.
    You on the other hand seemed to have been at least partially triggered by the phrase shithole and yet you in your experience feel perfectly okay with calling a grown man that also happens to be a soldier a kid.
    While I have no problem with calling people that are dear to me such as my adult son and his wife "my kids", nor do I have a problem with your own use of the term to express endearment, you apparently missed or not read the rest of what I said, "You might also want to heed your own advice and be careful with your words lest you trigger a snowflake"

So I hope we're clear on that.
    And on another note, don't fucking threaten me. I aint impressed nor scared.
    Last edited by scatter shot; 01-13-2018 at 12:41 AM.