Thread: Anybody have a lead on a short shaft lower unit? (1987) Evinrude 140 V4 Looper

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Anybody have a lead on a short shaft lower unit? (1987) Evinrude 140 V4 Looper

Busted my shaft on my old looper Evinrude that's on my ark. Looking for a lower unit. Anybody know of a mechanic in SC that has old OMC motors laying around? Feel free to text me if needed 803-463-4663.

One day I might post the video of the nastiness I was towing in that contributed to the break.......I'm still thanking the Lord it broke where it did.

Thank you! Paul
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

There is a guy somewhere around summerville that does a lot of work on the rudes. Wish I could tell ya more. Will text my buddy and see what I can dig up.
    Genesis 9;2

Thanks D!
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

I found a replacement that will get me up and running. I appreciate your help!