Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deon Cain

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    If Tee and Rogers are so good that you won't miss a beat why did they not start in place of the two that are turning pro? The rebuilding/reloading question is a valid one by the way. If you are "so deep" you should never have to rebuild.
    Because they were still learning the playbook. They are better playmakers and have better attitudes but are struggling to pick up the offense, at least at mid season that was the case

I value a college education as much or more than a lot of folks BUT IF you are a 1st round pick you have no choice but to go into the draft. Only thing that can happend at that point is NOT GOOD

Most of us see these young players from a college fan standpoint BUT the NFL is THEIR livelihood and it is all about the cash like it or not

Cain in the NFL, someone said a lot like Martavious and I could not agree more. Martavious was not coming back due to his grades anyway and I have watched that kid since he was 10th grader. UN REAL talent but lazy and as unmovitvaed as a career welfare recipeint . His dumb ass will end up DEAD BROKE . I HOPE Cain does better, he does have the "measurables and talent" but only time will tell

I wish him nothing but the best.

I think sometimes most of forget how hard some of these players come up in life and most just want to better themselves so best of luck
    Last edited by tprice; 01-12-2018 at 07:44 PM.

My point was all the money in the world won’t bring back the opportunity to enjoy your 4th yeah playing college football. Once you are gone that is it. Some players just enjoy it and want to soak it all in. I.e Andrew Luck

Don’t get me wrong if Wilkins asked me I would tell him go. But if he told me he wanted to play college football because he loved it to much to give up that year. I would not argue.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 01-12-2018 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    My point was all the money in the world won’t bring back the opportunity to enjoy your 4th yeah playing college football.
    uh yea, sure

Cain won't go far his hands are not sure things! i hate to say that being a CU person, but I will be surprised if he goes far.

My point was all the money in the world won’t bring back the opportunity to enjoy your 4th yeah playing college football. Once you are gone that is it. Some players just enjoy it and want to soak it all in. I.e Andrew Luck

Don’t get me wrong if Wilkins asked me I would tell him go. But if he told me he wanted to play college football because he loved it to much to give up that year. I would not argue.
    Hate to put it this way but that is a DUMB STATEMENT.

PRIDE HELL, PAY ME

Default Deon Cain

Gotta agree with Radio on this one....dumb as shit.
    Last edited by Tater; 01-13-2018 at 07:06 PM.

Entire d line staying, except Wilkins hasn't announced. Joseph and fields returning as well

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Hmmm. That will ruin someone's night. Rofl
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Dabo just announced at team banquet that Clelin Ferrell, Austin Bryant, Kendall Joseph, Mark Fields all returning for senior year!!! Did not say anything about Christian Wilkins.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Dabo just announced at team banquet that Clelin Ferrell, Austin Bryant, Kendall Joseph, Mark Fields all returning for senior year!!! Did not say anything about Christian Wilkins.
    whoop whoop!

latest rumor is Wilkins is going to stay too

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    latest rumor is Wilkins is going to stay too

I can not see that but then again I am not privy to his thought process. Wilkins is pretty much a 1st round pick and if so you only risk dropping .

Hey LOVE to have him back one more year I do know that Dabo has instilled a huge goal of having his players earn their degrees so could be that he wants that degree which I do applaud him for that

I can not see that but then again I am not privy to his thought process. Wilkins is pretty much a 1st round pick and if so you only risk dropping .

Hey LOVE to have him back one more year I do know that Dabo has instilled a huge goal of having his players earn their degrees so could be that he wants that degree which I do applaud him for that
    Ferrell is projected top 10. Taking a real risk coming back but it's his life. They'll all be pulling a Clowney the first time chop block comes their way.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Quote Originally Posted by joshua2 View Post
    Ferrell is projected top 10. Taking a real risk coming back but it's his life. They'll all be pulling a Clowney the first time chop block comes their way.
    By McShay, not by the NFL's Underclassman Advisory Committee. Neither Bryant nor Ferrell had first round grades

Quote Originally Posted by bigtimeduckhunter View Post
    By McShay, not by the NFL's Underclassman Advisory Committee. Neither Bryant nor Ferrell had first round grades
    Kind of strange when you look at some of these mock drafts all 4 of them are all over the place, looks to me like Bryant and Wilkins are solid 2nd round picks and maybe a 1st round but some strong DL candidates in that first round

I think Dorian O'Daniel will be a great pick for someone, may be the best NFL prospect out of all the Tigers this year

Payne from Bama would be top DL, right?

my point was all the money in the world won’t bring back the opportunity to enjoy your 4th yeah playing college football. Once you are gone that is it. Some players just enjoy it and want to soak it all in. I.e andrew luck

don’t get me wrong if wilkins asked me i would tell him go. But if he told me he wanted to play college football because he loved it to much to give up that year. I would not argue.

Hate to put it this way but that is a DUMB STATEMENT.

PRIDE HELL, PAY ME

guess i am the dumbass, he is coming back. Wow
    Last edited by tprice; 01-15-2018 at 06:30 PM.