Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 363 days

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    Grown men admitting they cry over watching a game their kid doesn't play in perfectly explains why the CU army laps up the koolaide like it's poured out of the communion cup from the last supper by Jesus' own hand. I don't get it regardless of your history. Glad you're vested. You probably cried when you lost in little league too, not a stretch. But DJP why is it a rebuilding year suddenly after you lose in the freaking playoffs and have 3-4 legitimate 1st roundsrs on defense?? I've heard several CU faithful say that in the past week but shockingly not a word earlier in the year. I don't recall Saban, the Cavs of anyone else saying suddenly after losing it's a rebuilding year. It's petty as fuck and makes you look small. Even if you think it's true, saying it was a rebuilding year when your team lost makes it sound like there's always a but or asterisk when y'all lose. What happened to "wetoodeep"????Clemson's program is in a great spot right now but your fans and especially Dabo keep running around spewing stats and now claim g rebuilding. Let your program stand on its own and just own the loss without the caveat. To do otherwise proves you don't believe in the success of the program and constantly have to jump up and down shouting we're worthy.
    I thought it was #wedontREBUILDweRELOAD ?????????

Ouch that cut to the quick. I'll try to get up to your level of audacity before I return to the Sports Forum. As good as that 3rd grade cut made you feel, it doesn't explain that it's no "joke" that most of y'all believe it's a rebuilding year. I'll stand by my original point. Spin that koolaide. It's comical as usual.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Dabo gives them what they need and when they need it.
    All CUlt leaders do
    #allthepiecesareinplace

Never under estimate the confidence that a free bloomin' onion will give a person in the sports forum.

Once again coots take over a thread started by a Clemson fan, about Clemson, having nothing to do with ANYTHING BUT CLEMSON. Pure, petty jealousy. Well done Boozer.

All up in here blabbing on like a bunch of window lickers, none of you are qualified to talk about football with fans of Clemson or UGA for that matter. The lone highlight of your petty existence is one of the worst beatings in the history of the SECCG. Sit down, STFU, and celebrate beating bottom feeding SEC teams, Outback Bowl wins and triumphs over FCS opponents that aren't named The Citadel........

I, as a fan, absolutley own the loss. You know what else we own? That little brother's ass down in Columbia. YOU are the one that mentioned Clemson with the Cavs and Alabama, not me. It shows how far we have come, and what has to cut you to your core, is that South Carolina was in position to make this run. They LET Clemson do what they are doing now, and it is one hell of a lot of fun.

I'd love for an Alabama fan, Ohio State fan, Florida State fan, or even Georgia fan to criticize how Clemson fans are handling this success. For a SOuth Carolina fan to do it is pure speculation, because you simply don't know. With Georgia in the east and Clemson boxing your ears every year, you aren't likely to know for a long long time. You should get on Vandy ducks and argue with your peers. I would say KY Ducks, but they've been going in you without lube for 4 straight years, and that would be an insult to them.

I appreciate the Cocks falling asleep at the wheel. And yes, I cried after a couple of little league losses.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

work must be slow today for you Mr. Boozer...I guess you left today open on your calendar for a reason. Wonder why?
    Last edited by jtmartin; 01-08-2018 at 03:27 PM.

You chickens are one miserable lot.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by jtmartin View Post
    work must be slow today for you Mr. Boozer...I guess you left today open on your calendar for a reason.
    You are correct. The new AP basketball rankings always come out on Mondays
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I'm in the wrong business if you have that much flexibility in your schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know it , he's on a roll today isn't he...

trust me, if coot fans dont cry after 0-11, they sure as hell cant understand the emotions of winning a national title.

I cried when clemson won because I knew my dad was happy in heaven. If that makes me a wussy, so be it....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    While I know you intended sarcasm , with the way all those "great wins" ended up not looking as good. USC might have ended up the 2nd best win of the season

Been saying that for a while

And crying after a win? I’ll never get it. Cry when your kids are born, and when they get married...stuff of that nature
    Last edited by TheVisorGuy; 01-08-2018 at 05:04 PM.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Been saying that for a while

And crying after a win? I’ll never get it. Cry when your kids are born, and when they get married...stuff of that nature
    http://scducks.com/forum/showthread....My-Uncles-Buck

So it's ok to cry tears of joy after a hunt but not a football game...got it

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post

Uh yeah.......like the man said, family stuff that means something, not 12 year old playground stuff

I am a realistic fan that knows that Clemson will not be an elite team in CFB forever, but I sure it hope it lasts a while longer. I mean the winning is fun, but watching full grown men make idiots out of themselves while trying effortlessly to downgrade the success of the Tigers is a close second. Real close. I don't chime in much on football talk, but I laugh daily. Carry on gents.

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post

Family man. Ain’t no kin of mine on any football team. Swing and a miss
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by ersepton View Post
    I am a realistic fan that knows that Clemson will not be an elite team in CFB forever, but I sure it hope it lasts a while longer.
    "a while longer" seriously? Watson left big fella
    Kinda humorous for others as well, hearing Taters use the word "elite" when losing to the 3-3 Syracuses and Pitts consistently.
    Be thankful you are in the ACC , as mentioned in the previous threads, those "big wins" you had really weren't
    that big after all looking back, now were they? You just found out how "elite" you really are
    Back to the shitter
    Carry on

The only time I cried at was 63-17. Tears of laughter I have laughed until I cried, that game and watching MSNBC on election night. Well minus sitting on bank of fishing creek carp fishing listening to Junebug Bailey and Shug Snipes tell old stories. Maybe a few times at the Trailer Park boys. Anyway, the point is coots make for the most comical rivals in CFB that can draw tears of laughter. I will admit most Tiger fans are unappreciative of such a rival but they do not help SOS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk