Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 363 days

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    While I know you intended sarcasm , with the way all those "great wins" ended up not looking as good. USC might have ended up the 2nd best win of the season
    When you win 12, it gets harder to rank them than if you only won, say, 75% of that total
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by Scruggz View Post
    Lots of Climpsun fans accuse other fans of "living in the past." This thread is evidence that tigger fans are no different.
    So tell us when it stops being acceptable to celebrate or at least fondly remember past national championships? I mean, the coots still have that ACC championship banner hanging in Willy B. Does this mean they have to take it down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Scruggz View Post
    Lots of Climpsun fans accuse other fans of "living in the past." This thread is evidence that tigger fans are no different.

There's a difference in last season and "that time we shoulda beat navy"
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

When have I ever said that I am a Carolina fan? Every time I make a comment about Clemson, one of you Taters comes back with a shot at Carolina, as if it is supposed to offend me.
    Psalm 23

I had a friend tell me about how emotional the national championship game was and how he cried when they won. I told him he was a faggot and that he needed to get his life priorities straight. Any person not on the team or on the staff that is that vested in a college football team has some issues.

Im just saying that I see a lot of the pot calling the kettle black on this thread
    Psalm 23

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    I had a friend tell me about how emotional the national championship game was and how he cried when they won. I told him he was a faggot and that he needed to get his life priorities straight. Any person not on the team or on the staff that is that vested in a college football team has some issues.

You trying to step on some toes around here?
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Any of you clemson fans have any Kleenex coupons . Just in case

I won't assume that you are a South Carolina fan, but I don't think it is a leap to consider you a hunter. So, let's start there. A big part of my hunting now is spent remembering hunting with my grandfather, and cherishing the hunts I have left with my father. I find myself wanting to hunt places that may not be the absolute best, but they are places I remember fondly when I am there because I have been there with men that are important to me.

I think of Clemson the same way. I went to games as a child and grew up going to Clemson with my grandparents, and traveling to bowl games. I lived with a football player that was also a lifelong friend while I attended Clemson before graduating. I enjoyed him getting to suit up and run down the hill. I met my wife at Clemson and our first date was a Thursday night football game against Georgia Tech, and I now take my daughter to games. Clemson University is a very special place to me and my family, and the Clemson Tigers are certainly a big part of that.

I don't know or care what you give a shit about, to be honest. I do hope that there are things that you get to do that mean enough that they stir up emotions inside of you. If not, then I would contend that you are the one with issues, and maybe you should find something to be vested in.

I cried like a baby last year in Tampa, and if Clint Eastwood had been sitting beside me I would've acted the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I won't assume that you are a South Carolina fan, but I don't think it is a leap to consider you a hunter. So, let's start there. A big part of my hunting now is spent remembering hunting with my grandfather, and cherishing the hunts I have left with my father. I find myself wanting to hunt places that may not be the absolute best, but they are places I remember fondly when I am there because I have been there with men that are important to me.

I think of Clemson the same way. I went to games as a child and grew up going to Clemson with my grandparents, and traveling to bowl games. I lived with a football player that was also a lifelong friend while I attended Clemson before graduating. I enjoyed him getting to suit up and run down the hill. I met my wife at Clemson and our first date was a Thursday night football game against Georgia Tech, and I now take my daughter to games. Clemson University is a very special place to me and my family, and the Clemson Tigers are certainly a big part of that.

I don't know or care what you give a shit about, to be honest. I do hope that there are things that you get to do that mean enough that they stir up emotions inside of you. If not, then I would contend that you are the one with issues, and maybe you should find something to be vested in.

I cried like a baby last year in Tampa, and if Clint Eastwood had been sitting beside me I would've acted the same way.
    I bet you have a house cat named Dabo, don't you.

haha
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

I bet you have a house cat named Dabo, don't you.
    I don't have a cat. We told my daughter that we had her tested before she was born and that she is allergic to cats and horses.

We told my daughter that we had her tested before she was born and that she is allergic to cats and horses.
    Good call. My parents told my sister the same. So then she fell in love with cows (which we already had) and now she doesnt give a shit about either one of them, horses or cows.

I don't have a cat. We told my daughter that we had her tested before she was born and that she is allergic to cats and horses.
    Good move. Wish I'd have thought of it 6 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

It has been a hell of a year and decade. I look forward to next season after this rebuilding year.
    Great times with friends and family at home games, away games, and bowl games.

It took Clemson 3 years to lose 4 games. Carolina managed to lose 4 all in the season. So theres that.

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    It has been a hell of a year and decade. I look forward to next season after this rebuilding year.
    Great times with friends and family at home games, away games, and bowl games.
    Grown men admitting they cry over watching a game their kid doesn't play in perfectly explains why the CU army laps up the koolaide like it's poured out of the communion cup from the last supper by Jesus' own hand. I don't get it regardless of your history. Glad you're vested. You probably cried when you lost in little league too, not a stretch. But DJP why is it a rebuilding year suddenly after you lose in the freaking playoffs and have 3-4 legitimate 1st roundsrs on defense?? I've heard several CU faithful say that in the past week but shockingly not a word earlier in the year. I don't recall Saban, the Cavs of anyone else saying suddenly after losing it's a rebuilding year. It's petty as fuck and makes you look small. Even if you think it's true, saying it was a rebuilding year when your team lost makes it sound like there's always a but or asterisk when y'all lose. What happened to "wetoodeep"????Clemson's program is in a great spot right now but your fans and especially Dabo keep running around spewing stats and now claim g rebuilding. Let your program stand on its own and just own the loss without the caveat. To do otherwise proves you don't believe in the success of the program and constantly have to jump up and down shouting we're worthy.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

It was a joke reference to the numerous articles about Clemson having a rebuilding year because Watson left:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=clem...hrome&ie=UTF-8

It was also a fun reference to Dabo saying that to Saban as he left a press conference early one day in December.

There is nothing "sudden" about the reference and the post was clearly not meant for you to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    While I know you intended sarcasm , with the way all those "great wins" ended up not looking as good. USC might have ended up the 2nd best win of the season
    Kaaabooooom!
    The gig was up, when again, the #4 ranked SEC team was giving points to the #1 ranked ACC team
    3-3 Syracuse went on that ass too.....lets not forget that ACC powerhouse that handed them a "basic $99" Alabama beat down. The cheaper discounted version.