Thread: Benelli M2 Tactical

Default Benelli M2 Tactical

Who has one? Thoughts and review good and bad?

How about a Versa Max Tactical in comparison?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

There isn't a better tactical semi auto on the market period. To out the versamax in the same sentence is an insult
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    There isn't a better tactical semi auto on the market period. To out the versamax in the same sentence is an insult
    Figured as much. Would you give $950 for one NIB pistol grip and ghost ring config?
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 01-06-2018 at 05:03 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Figured as much. Would you give $950 for one NIB pistol grip and ghost ring config?
    All day every day
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Hey Salty- Send them my way. I'll take it.

Shotguns get run HARD in 3 gun. A 40-50 round stage shooting a fast as you can shove shells in the gun is common. The two most reliable guns are the Benelli M2 and Beretta 1301. The versamax is a very distant third. I've run all 3 in matches and ended up with the Beretta, mainly because it needed less additional work to be race ready out of the box, and they tend to shoot slugs to point of aim.
    My buddy has Taran Tactical M2 that is slick as snot.

You should see the shotguns we run in 4GUN. 80-90 rounds minimum. We run so many different guns because 4 guns > 3 guns