Thread: Winchester XPR... any experience?

Default Winchester XPR... any experience?

Has anybody had any experience with these guns? I know they are entry level.

Specifically, the Suppressor Ready model in 6.5 CM, but I'll take whatever info and opinions are out there.

Yes, I've also looked at the Ruger Americans.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Wow, nothing?
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

I don't own one but will throw this out there because it may open some other options for you.

I was looking at them one day at hunters headquarters here in town and was thinking about getting one. I have a friend who works there and he also had me look at the Browning AB3 and the two guns are VERY similiar. Not sure if you have looked at those or not but you might see something in them in similiar configuration that you like a little more.

just a thought
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Great little guns. Nice crisp trigger. Barrels are made by Bergara. You shouldn’t have any issue getting sub MOA.

I’m more impressed with these little Ruger Americans every time I shoot them. Bought a box of Federal 123grn SP for the 7.62X39 and zero’d the gun. 3 shots touching at 100yds in the center of the bullseye.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013