Mushroom Bread Pudding
    White Cheddar and Sage Mashed Potatoes
    Broccoli and Spinach Casserole
    Crab Casserole
    Salad

Dessert:
    Who Cares, but it will be obscene

Christmas Day at the farm with my family

Sub tenderloin for the rib roast, add a ham and about 10 sides all traditional southern and 25 more mouths.

Will need a quick nap before getting in the stand that afternoon, I'm sure the boy will be eager to try out his new rifle. Merry Christmas y'all.

Cooking Prime Rib tomorrow afternoon w/ homemade au jus
    a pan full of seasoned potatoes, carrots and other veggies roasted in the oven to go with it

also a crab dip baked in the oven with pita bread points to dip it

BBQ and Brunswick stew.

And if you don't know what Brunswick stew is, prayers sent.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    BBQ and Brunswick stew.

And if you don't know what Brunswick stew is, prayers sent.
    My wife is fixing a giant pot of Brunswick stew right this very minute. We will eat it all thru the holidays.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

How many squirrels y'all use?

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    How many squirrels y'all use?
    All of em. Kept Squirrel Cutter busy for a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breakfast casserole
    Mamosas
    Duck poppers
    Bacon wrapped scollops
    Prime rib
    Lobster tails
    Stone crab claws
    Spiral ham
    Turkey breast
    Bunch of other crap
    Natties
    Crown
    Maker's
    And cup cakes my grand daughter made.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Soups, steaks, quail, oysters/clams, and brown drank.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Applewood smoked venison ham, and a small deep fried turkey, with all the fixins
    Last edited by Bad Habit; 12-23-2017 at 10:41 PM.

Usually my wife's family comes over for Christmas eve. We usually start with some oysters and crab legs. Then a ham and turkey with all the fixins for the meal.

Christmas morning I'll make some type of casserole with eggs, sausage, and taters. And a pot of grits.

Then we would head to my parents and have steak and baked taters for supper.

Then home to empty my gut and go to bed.

But, since my father-in-law had a heart attack Monday evening, bypass surgery Wednesday afternoon, and is still in CVICU fighting bronchitis, who knows what we will be eating. I will still do breakfast Christmas morning, but will probably hit a couple fast food drive throughs for most of the other meals.

Personally, I would just settle for a good night's sleep beside my wife, who has spent (counting tonight) 3 nights this week sleeping in the waiting room just outside the CVICU doors.

And we should all be thankful for what we have, and the family we have to spend time with. There are many out there dealing with the recent loss of someone they were close to.

God Bless, and have a Merry Christmas!
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Breakfast casserole
    Mamosas
    Duck poppers
    Bacon wrapped scollops
    Prime rib
    Lobster tails
    Stone crab claws
    Spiral ham
    Turkey breast
    Bunch of other crap
    Natties
    Crown
    Maker's
    Me and the family may come hang out with y'all for a little bit...

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Breakfast casserole
    Mamosas
    Duck poppers
    Bacon wrapped scollops
    Prime rib
    Lobster tails
    Stone crab claws
    Spiral ham
    Turkey breast
    Bunch of other crap
    Natties
    Crown
    Maker's

Have mercy
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    Usually my wife's family comes over for Christmas eve. We usually start with some oysters and crab legs. Then a ham and turkey with all the fixins for the meal.

Christmas morning I'll make some type of casserole with eggs, sausage, and taters. And a pot of grits.

But, since my father-in-law had a heart attack Monday evening, bypass surgery Wednesday afternoon, and is still in CVICU fighting bronchitis, who knows what we will be eating. I will still do breakfast Christmas morning, but will probably hit a couple fast food drive throughs for most of the other meals.

Personally, I would just settle for a good night's sleep beside my wife, who has spent (counting tonight) 3 nights this week sleeping in the waiting room just outside the CVICU doors.

And we should all be thankful for what we have, and the family we have to spend time with. There are many out there dealing with the recent loss of someone they were close to.

Really sorry to hear this, God bless you and yours. We had a health scare with a family member yesterday, not as severe, but it definitely changes your perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post

Prayers Sent Fuzzy

Prayers for your family Fuzzy.

We fall into that category, having lost my brother on 12/7. u Yesterday, I upped my role as Patriarch of our family. Spent the day with my nephew took him to the movies and out for supper. He talked and I listened.

Our Christmas day meal -

Honey Baked ham
    Beef brisket
    Mac and Cheese using Mary Macs recipe
    Collards
    Butter Peas
    Brussels Sprouts
    Key Lime Pie
    Pecan pie

Headed to Folly next week for a much needed break.. Merry Christmas to all of you. Hug your loved ones and let them know how much they mean to you. Life is short. Shorter for some.. May God bless all of you fully.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Fuzzy, if your wife/FIL are in Columbia, I live 2 miles from Providence. If she needs to get away, she is welcome to come by here and we will feed her something that isn't fast food, and serve her whatever libation she chooses, be it tea or booze. Prayers for his recovery
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Fuzzy, if your wife/FIL are in Columbia, I live 2 miles from Providence. If she needs to get away, she is welcome to come by here and we will feed her something that isn't fast food, and serve her whatever libation she chooses, be it tea or booze. Prayers for his recovery
    Thanks Boozer, I greatly appreciate it, but he is in Roper. I texted her this morning and she said he was (her words) "so, so." One of our nephews is planning on staying with him tonight to allow all of us to handle the Santa part and get as good a nights sleep as possible. He is still in CVICU, and won't be moved out until they are able to get the bronchitis out of his chest.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Prayers sent fuzzy

Jill is about to get up and start baking so I'll hang out in the kitchen, look over her shoulder, pinch her on the butt whenever the opportunity presents itself and lick beaters and eat nothing but cookies and cake until mid afternoon. Tonight we'll eat supper at my Mom and Dad's. Ribeyes that I'm about to cut off of a prime loin, crab legs, twice baked taters, a bunch of random appetizers, desserts and assorted brown water to choose from.

Tomorrow morning we'll open presents and then cook sausage cheese balls, bacon, country ham, grits, gravy, and homemade biscuits. We will proceed to eat this to the point of needing to ask forgiveness for gluttony. Nothing really for lunch because we'll be stuffed from breakfast.

Then to her Mom and Dad's for a traditional meal. I'll fry a turkey, her Mom bakes a ham, green bean casserole, brown rice, corn, butter peas, more biscuits, etc.

I'll be wallering around like a 300 lb diabetic at Golden Corral for the next two days and I'm fine with it.....😂
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Filet of beef, jumbo fresh shrimp, asparagus, thick sliced sweet onion and mushrooms all grilled over 30/yr old pecan
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

PB&J I reckon.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013