Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Christmas gift for you

Default My Christmas gift for you

I thought I would be nice and let you in on an incredible special I just found out about. Manchester Farms normally sells a case (6 packs of 20 quail each pack --total 120 quail breasts) of boneless, marinated quail breasts for $224.00. They are running an unbelievable special for only $30.00 a case no tax. That comes out to 25 cents for a breast. They donated some to our local QDMA branch for a Wounded Warrior hunt we just had, and told some of us about the special. These things are freaking awesome fried, cooked on the grill, etc. If they do not have them at the store on Sumter Highway, you can get them from the processing plant at the corner of Old Hopkins Road and Lower Richland Blvd. in Columbia. I cooked some on the grill at our hunt club the other night and lightly basted them with Heinz Texas style Bold & Spicy BBQ sauce and they were gone very quickly. A case or a pack of 20 would make a great Christmas gift for a hunting buddy or friend.

Merry Christmas. You will thank me later.
    I only hunt on days that end in "y"!

bring me some
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Thanks for the heads up, Cogburn.

FYI, called and garners ferry is out, but the plant at 5765 Lower Richland Blvd, hopkins has "plenty".
    Last edited by everlast; 12-18-2017 at 03:57 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

If anyone in camden is going I would buy a case or two and help with gas money....
    Bah! Humbug!

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    where might one be able to find said deal?
    his post mentioned sumter hwy and another address at Old Hopkins Road and LR Blvd.

I'd start there.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    his post mentioned sumter hwy and another address at Old Hopkins Road and LR Blvd.

I'd start there.
    Unless each sentence is it's own paragraph, I can't follow it.
    Last edited by everlast; 12-18-2017 at 04:28 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Unless each sentence is it's own paragraph, I can't follow it.
    Then how in God's name do you plan to handle a post apocalyptic prepper scenario?

Damn I rarely get on that side of town. Do you know how long they will be on sale for? Thanks for the heads up!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Thanks for heads up
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Thanks for the heads up! Got my dad to swing by there and pick a couple cases up since I won’t be able to make it to that side of town until this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by everlast; 12-18-2017 at 08:36 PM.
    -Samuel Adams

Good luck. If it comes to it, I'm going to hunt you down and scatter your brains for fun before the real shit starts. I figure I'll be saving ya a lot of trouble, ya know? It's the philanthropist in me, I can't help myself.

Strike 3
    Last edited by everlast; 12-18-2017 at 08:35 PM.
    -Samuel Adams

poor everlast.

I just want some quail, and someone thought threatening murder was a good play.
    -Samuel Adams

How big are these cases? I'm trying to figure out how many my freezer can hold......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

18" x 12" x 3". 6 packs of 20 each. Told me they had a lot left at processing plant. They deliver some each day to main store until they run out.
    I only hunt on days that end in "y"!

How do they fly after you thaw them out?

straight