Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting UGA

Been plenty of QBs with that much hype to fail . He does for sure look the part though . That quick release jumps out .
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town

I guess Lawrence thought Smart would always be a run first coach. But that makes recruiting o-linemen easier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Lawrence went where he thought it was gonna be easiest to play, he thought he was gonna start as a Freshman at clemson but it doesnt seem like thats gonna happen.
    This is the rationale that people hate about UGA fans. Lawrence committed to the reigning National Champion that had played for the last two, and may very well play for another. Clemson doesn’t have to sell early playing time, so get off of that BS. UGA is starting to have some success, but don’t bring that “we get whoever we want” BS.

Recruiting success is supposed to lead to wins on the field. Keep it up, and maybe you’ll get one. You do know that they’ve changed he trophy since 1980. The new one is cool
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    This is the rationale that people hate about UGA fans. Lawrence committed to the reigning National Champion that had played for the last two, and may very well play for another. Clemson doesn’t have to sell early playing time, so get off of that BS. UGA is starting to have some success, but don’t bring that “we get whoever we want” BS.

Recruiting success is supposed to lead to wins on the field. Keep it up, and maybe you’ll get one. You do know that they’ve changed he trophy since 1980. The new one is cool
    I really was trolling, I didnt even think i was gonna get any looks. But really who would go play for a team thats 8-5 in '16 when you can go play for the defending NCs..

I will put it like this. Kirby's first day he could recruit for Georgia, he went to see Lawrence (sophmore) before he saw anybody.
    One of the funniest signs I have seen on gameday was "Richt took my 5 star and made him a 3 star". Richt recruired well, but nothing close to what we are seeing now.

good luck with your recruiting national championship
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Thabks toof. I was wrong about the 5 5 stars. It will be 6

remind me how each of them does....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Mays wants the best chance to play in the NFL. He can get that at UGA. Clemson doesn’t have a good track record of developing Olineman. Pittman has used that to negative recruit UGA.

And some cash

Pablo Dabo lost out on this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When Mays and Salyer sign today, Kirby will have signed 2 more 5 star O lineman tha Richt did in 15 years.
    Building a team from the inside out, imagine the concept.

LED, Pruiit gonna bring Probst up there?

Quote Originally Posted by Highcotton View Post
    When Mays and Salyer sign today, Kirby will have signed 2 more 5 star O lineman tha Richt did in 15 years.
    Building a team from the inside out, imagine the concept.

LED, Pruiit gonna bring Probst up there?
    Sounds like it. Is he as good as they say?

The son of bitch is a nut job. Bat shit crazy. Pruitt and Sherrer got their start with him. Couple the dynamic of Pruitt being the guy in charge and the alpha male complex of Pruitt, Probst, and Fulmer......could get wild.

Saying that, that fucker can coach. Saban interviewed him years ago. Word is, he would have hired him but his past cost him. You know the story about what happened at Hoover?

On the field, he is an incredible offensive mind. Winner. Off the field....well
    Last edited by Highcotton; 12-20-2017 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highcotton View Post
    The son of bitch is a nut job. Bat shit crazy. Pruitt and Sherrer got their start with him. Couple the dynamic of Pruitt being the guy in charge and the alpha male complex of Pruitt, Probst, and Fulmer......could get wild.

Saying that, that fucker can coach. Saban interviewed him years ago. Word is, he would have hired him but his past cost him. You know the story about what happened at Hoover?

On the field, he is an incredible offensive mind.
    I do not know anything. I know the local media guys say he is a hell of a coach

I'd like to hear about Hoover, always heard people talk about "what happened at Hoover" but never looked into the backstory....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I was there. This guy needs perry Noble

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

The guy lead a double life. A wife and 3 kids and a GF with 3 kids.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Family man.

Sounds like 2x the family man most of us are

2 families in the same town. Saban asked if it was trueand he said yes. Saban told him he couldnt hire him.
    He whipped ass in Georgia 7A. Basically brought the spread to the bigger schools. A couple years ago, he had 23 kids sign scholarships. Even the damn kicker got a ship somewhere.
    O
    He head butted a kid last year. Laid his own head open because the kid was wearing a helmet.
    On the field, he is a genius
    Last edited by Highcotton; 12-20-2017 at 09:18 AM.