Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Schiano update

Last edited by Bigtimber2; 12-12-2017 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Nice dig, not really. But trash did this unless they know something everyone else don't. You can't agree with this. The media did not do this. The articles were balanced, this is an accusation of something hendeous and well outside the realm of sports.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    I didn't paint the rock...it's not for me to judge him. Someone accuses YOU of that same thing and you are innocent, you can't honestly tell me you aren't going to go on record that and make every attempt to clear your name?? I know I'd be in front every camera, iPhone, GoPro etc that would stand still long enough to record me.

I don't know whether he knew anything or not and don't particularly care. There is testimony, Underoath, that he was aware of what was going on there and chose to do nothing about it. Schiano has chosen not to go on record with his own testimony refuting that claim. Silence is guilt as far as I'm concerned.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I'll make it much easier and you and led....since you obviously care by how much you have to type to explain yourself.

EVERYTHING you just typed makes your school look silly.

Got it?
    Oh. Is Fishsticker a 'teer too? Didnt know we had two on the forum..

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    I didn't paint the rock...it's not for me to judge him. Someone accuses YOU of that same thing and you are innocent, you can't honestly tell me you aren't going to go on record that and make every attempt to clear your name?? I know I'd be in front every camera, iPhone, GoPro etc that would stand still long enough to record me.

I don't know whether he knew anything or not and don't particularly care. There is testimony, Underoath, that he was aware of what was going on there and chose to do nothing about it. Schiano has chosen not to go on record with his own testimony refuting that claim. Silence is guilt as far as I'm concerned.

God could use you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    In defense of the sensible Vols the gross institutional incompetence at the University had to be frustrating. To see a good ole boy hire by a billionaire family should cause them to be upset. Nobody would hire Schiano as a HC based on his resume. Using something like the Sandusky scandal where he may have knew nothing was wrong. If he did know karma bit him.

Concur.

Very reasonable post.... That's a rarity in this forum.

What I think the media got wrong was they reported the sidewalk fans and protest flipped Currie and UT into backing out of the hire. I think the major boosters and fear of a half empty stadium. The politicians jumped in because they opposed the governor's family pushing for a bad hire of a guy that was tarnished (maybe due to no fault of him). The biggest name in Tennessee behind Dolly Parton is the HC of UT. Not a good look for the state.

Many fans were wrong to use the PSU scandal to kill the hire when they just didn't like the hire. The main players that likely really kill the deal were attempting to block one weathlty family ruling a public university, a noble cause, imo.

Last edited by Bigtimber2; 12-12-2017 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    I'll dumb it down for you and give you the meat and potatoes from what you quoted from me earlier...

I, for one, could not care less about "winning in the media"(or the court of SCDemocrats) at the expense of "losing on the field"...

nanny nanny boo boo. I dumbed it down for you first.

And, in case you didnt know, you still suck at football, right? I mean, come on! What am I missing? this is like arguing with my teenager who responds to every thing i say with "yeah, but...." and he goes on to say exactly what I told him to stop doing.

Good luck with this.

Yes, you still suck at football and people all over the country are finally laughing at something other than your teeth---your school made a boo boo.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    nanny nanny boo boo. I dumbed it down for you first.

And, in case you didnt know, you still suck at football, right? I mean, come on! What am I missing? this is like arguing with my teenager who responds to every thing i say with "yeah, but...." and he goes on to say exactly what I told him to stop doing.

Good luck with this.

Yes, you still suck at football and people all over the country are finally laughing at something other than your teeth---your school made a boo boo.
    You're exasperating. I pity your wife.

I chose to argue with you because I have nothing to do to pass the time while sitting here getting my truck serviced....you are taking time away from your business to opine with me.

For someone who "doesn't care" you sure do put a whole lot of effort into it...

And since we've already arrived to the childish point so early in the day...

Futbol is for queers.

ha

the more you type, the more I win.

I know you are but what am I?

Who was fishing for who?

You haven't figured out that cricket has a hook in it yet??

Sun's a-setting now and fishing under the lights is just cheatin'...

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    I know you are but what am I?

i love it fish sticker. your passion obviously comes out in your posts about UT...moreso than I've seen from you maybe with the exception of sticking fish.

so, you say you baited me? About UT football? Certainly you realize you said that only to save face and make yourself feel better?

I am only pointing out to you what the rest of the world thinks about this situation.

I have a national championship to prepare for....

Dude is still a weird loser.

https://buffalonews.com/2019/03/28/p...ingly-resigns/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alot of smoke around that guy.

I ain't judging. It could be a straight lie but he says he wants to focus on faith and family. Can't blame him for that. He should have enough money to live pretty comfortably and be able to focus on those things.

Failing upwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    I ain't judging. It could be a straight lie but he says he wants to focus on faith and family. Can't blame him for that. He should have enough money to live pretty comfortably and be able to focus on those things.
    Straight out of the urban playbook

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Straight out of the urban playbook
    I forgot we all know him personally...

That’s my line

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Nope. The mouth breathers on SCducks say differently!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk