Thread: Sportsman's Devotional 12/8

Default Sportsman's Devotional 12/8

Bible Study Verse
    Mark 10:27
    Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God." (NIV)

Thoughts
    Several years ago, I took a trip to Colorado. We had gone there to capture some bighorn sheep that we planned to bring home for release in new sheep habitat. I remember going through downtown Denver and being amazed at the height of the buildings. Having grown up in a small rural area, the city was pretty impressive to me.

As we headed west out of town and into the Rocky Mountains, I recall looking back toward Denver. All of those giant buildings appeared tiny from my new vantage point in the mountains
    (Ron T)

Action Point
    The day-to-day problems we face can seem so huge and impossible to overcome when we try to solve them on our own. Isn't it great that we don't have to do that alone? Just as the buildings in Denver looked so small from the mighty Rockies, our troubles, from God's view, can be a lot smaller than we perceive them to be. If we stay in God's Word and ask him for wisdom and help, ALL things are possible.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
    Off-season planning for a big hunt is very important. Preparing your body for the hunt is just as important. Be sure to get on the treadmill, go for regular hikes, or head to the gym months before opening day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.