Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mueller

Default Mueller

Is he going to get T-Rump? He seems to be on a mission and throwing a broad net.
    I am worried he may have a little Bloodhound in him

No shit! I'm afraid he might find something on me... and I've never been even close to any of the circles he's looking in.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Mueller and several of the lead FIB agents are deep in bed with the Dems and H. Clinton.

Why the hell is Flynn the only one charged with lying to the FBI? Clinton, hubedein and others have clearly lied to the FBI without charges being filed, one lead investigator has been dismissed, collusion with Obama's DOJ over the zclinton email investigation
    The FBI investigation of Trump is heavily tainted.
    I'm betting Mueller gets his ass shutdown with prejudice.
    Last edited by scatter shot; 12-06-2017 at 01:50 AM.

If the R's had any ethics and honor left in them they'd put Mueller on trial for lying, collusion, negligence, et al.

No, I don't think he'll find anything of noteworthiness on Trump.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Just because the investigation may have left leaning tendencies doesn't mean there isn't stuff for them to find.

Let the chips fall where they may - if they have merit, so be it. Deal with it as a country and move on. I like Pence more anyway, and I hope he's clean. He may be the next POTUS by default.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    If the R's had any ethics and honor left in them we wouldn't even be talking about this.
    Or any of them for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    Just because the investigation may have left leaning tendencies doesn't mean there isn't stuff for them to find.

Let the chips fall where they may - if they have merit, so be it. Deal with it as a country and move on. I like Pence more anyway, and I hope he's clean. He may be the next POTUS by default.
    This is exactly where I am now

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    This is exactly where I am now
    If the powers that be would crawl up the dems ass the same as they are Trumps I'm in 100% agreement.
    The point is the other side is never put under the same standards and scrutiny. It will never happen. The media; mainstream, and social run both parties and the majority of the dumbass populace.

A waste of YOUR money chasing this bullshit. Choooo-Choooo. Full Steam Ahead.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

More people are beginning to squirm and Trump's personal attorney has now said that a sitting president can't be charged, as if to prepare us for bigger things to come. His recent tweets haven't helped either. We shall see what happens.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Squirming because of what?

This is a charade.

Meanwhile comey, Hillary, lynch etc etc et-fuckin-c have all broken laws and are being ignored

You want a civil war, keep this shit up. The sleeping giant is also squirming.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post

This is a charade.

Meanwhile comey, Hillary, lynch etc etc et-fuckin-c have all broken laws and are being ignored

BINGO!

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    Or any of them for that matter.
    Heck, there hasn't been a Dem worth a damn since Zell Miller retired.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post

This is a charade.

Civil war? Between who? I think your MAGA train is missing a conductor.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

R prez, R senate, R congress.

And all these people y'all refer to on the dem side go on about their day without fear of investigation or charges.

Keep thinking one side is better than the other.

Where's Gowdy and his passionate speeches when he's got the numbers to do something? Where's Sessions? All this scandal is just like ACA repeal. Good saber rattling material for election but when it comes time to nut up or shut up they are eerily silent on the matters and looking around whistling.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    R prez, R senate, R congress.

And all these people y'all refer to on the dem side go on about their day without fear of investigation or charges.

Keep thinking one side is better than the other.

Where's Gowdy and his passionate speeches when he's got the numbers to do something? Where's Sessions? All this scandal is just like ACA repeal. Good saber rattling material for election but when it comes time to nut up or shut up they are eerily silent on the matters and looking around whistling.
    Sadly the dog whisperer is 100% correct. Bunch of bullshit spoutin’ sons of bitches up there. Ain’t nothing going to change.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I think we are headed toward a 3 party system. A far left party, a truly conservative party and an establishment party where Paul, Mitch, Lizzy, Nancy and Chuck get together to do the bidding of special interests.
    DILLIGAF

I hope I can name the new party

What about Strike Eagle party or Freedom Eagle or Eagle Talon (not the badass car) or Screaming Eagle or Perry Noble

I like Smoking Eagle.
    DILLIGAF

NOBLE STRIKE EAGLE gets my vote