Thread: Mueller

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Just because the investigation may have left leaning tendencies doesn't mean there isn't stuff for them to find.

Let the chips fall where they may - if they have merit, so be it. Deal with it as a country and move on. I like Pence more anyway, and I hope he's clean. He may be the next POTUS by default.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    Just because the investigation may have left leaning tendencies doesn't mean there isn't stuff for them to find.

Let the chips fall where they may - if they have merit, so be it. Deal with it as a country and move on. I like Pence more anyway, and I hope he's clean. He may be the next POTUS by default.
    This is exactly where I am now

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    This is exactly where I am now
    If the powers that be would crawl up the dems ass the same as they are Trumps I'm in 100% agreement.
    The point is the other side is never put under the same standards and scrutiny. It will never happen. The media; mainstream, and social run both parties and the majority of the dumbass populace.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    do u have any good sources on mullers leftist tendecnies?

a couple boys i knew back in the day that were over there said hes a standup guy but if Hes in bed with the DEMONcrats then of course nobody can trust him

I still trust trump 100 percent! everything he has said has 100 percent come true! some communist that my goddaughter knows was trying to say he lied about stuff and i said to Just Show me the proof and there was nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by PartiotSmithWesson View Post
    do u have any good sources on mullers leftist tendecnies?

a couple boys i knew back in the day that were over there said hes a standup guy but if Hes in bed with the DEMONcrats then of course nobody can trust him

I still trust trump 100 percent! everything he has said has 100 percent come true! some communist that my goddaughter knows was trying to say he lied about stuff and i said to Just Show me the proof and there was nothing!
    Not at all, regarding Mueller. I was just referring to perception among the masses. Folks are aligning their thoughts on this investigation based on their perception of the process as it falls in line with their political agendas... not on the premise that it may have merit. Mueller may be as clean as a whistle, but others in the process will (as always) try to influence the direction. And that goes for both parties. As I stated, if there's dirt there, get it in the open. Pull the scab off and start the healing process.

As for trust and percentages. I trust nobody but God 100%. Nobody. ESPECIALLY any elected official.
    Last edited by Swamp Rat; 12-07-2017 at 03:44 PM.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen