Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: About to Fuck a theif!

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    Oooouch. That hurt right there...no yankee here dood. Hell, I’m turning these folks one bowl of cheese grits at a time.
    Cheese grits = Yankee

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by DJA View Post
    What does it cost you a month for that plan and can you turn it off in the off season?
    I think the plan I have gives me 1000 text pics/month for 14.99. You can choose unlimited for more money, but if you are getting that many pics, it’ll drive you nuts. It may be a few bucks more or less per month. I have it set to auto draft it monthly, and at the end of the season, I log on and stop the payments. The website and phone app allow you to change settings on the camera and changes take place at midnight when the camera checks in. Field scan and movie modes will not transmit to the phone...only triggered stills. I have mine set for 3 pics burst per trigger and all three pics get transmitted within seconds. Gotta work with the settings a bit to get best pic quality at sunrise and sunset...these still aren’t the best, but thy aren’t bad. Straight night and day pics are great. Must set the delay on 60 second or more or transmission to camera will suffer. I put evergizer lithium in mine back in March and it’s still showing full battery, so battery life is simply ridiculous. I’ll try to post some pics so you can get an idea of the quality.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict View Post
    Cheese grits = Yankee

Now you are just being silly and have lost all credibility. One small spoonful of my washed stone-grounded grits, married to the perfect blend of heavy whipping cream, whole milk, butter, along with juuust the right amount of S&P ...just one bite of that would change your tune...but once the significant mass of pure sharp cheddar has the time to spread it joy throughout the old cast iron Pot pulling out flavors from over the years....then a spoonful would start making you think bad things you shouldn’t be thinking regarding the loved ones that had cooked grits for you before...but once those perfectly butter-seared dove medallions that were sizzling in the old cast iron skillet on the adjacent burner...once those seared medallions get poured over the top of the grits....with a nice drizzling of that dove grease...well, I can’t be responsible for What might go down after that. Pop a bottle of Stags Leap “Faye” to wash it down, and you will hear angels singing...scantily clad, buxom, smoking hot angels singing Dixie! This ain’t no lie or exaggeration!

The warden that dove hunts with us called me yesterday after Inwas headed out of town. Why have screengrab and my cameras serial number, so he thinks this will be fairly straight forward. Hoping to hook up with him tomorrow and get the stuff back.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    So the guy stole your cam so now your going to fuck him. Yea that will probably detour him from stealing from you ever again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hell, I hope it would. I’mactually going to try talking with him and get to hear his side. Probably will tell him we all do stupid stuff, and I’ll forgive him...but only if he will agree to go kill some ducks with me sometime...then take the guy out and put him on some ducks and show him that hunting ain’t just about “me,me,me; kill, kill,kill; mine,mine,mine.”

But if he’s acting like a fuk-chop, I’ll try to hammer him as much as the law will allow. I think this would deter him from stealing my stuff ever again...hell, he won’t know how we figured it out and walked right in on him...thieves like to go for low risk shit...he won’t consider my stuff low risk after this.

Oh, and he’d have to come out to Wyoming to steal my stuff after March...so, yeah, I’m not too worried about a repeat.
    Last edited by WhitewaterDuck; 12-03-2017 at 01:19 AM.

Now you are just being silly and have lost all credibility. One small spoonful of my washed stone-grounded grits, married to the perfect blend of heavy whipping cream, whole milk, butter, along with juuust the right amount of S&P ...just one bite of that would change your tune...but once the significant mass of pure sharp cheddar has the time to spread it joy throughout the old cast iron Pot pulling out flavors from over the years....then a spoonful would start making you think bad things you shouldn’t be thinking regarding the loved ones that had cooked grits for you before...but once those perfectly butter-seared dove medallions that were sizzling in the old cast iron skillet on the adjacent burner...once those seared medallions get poured over the top of the grits....with a nice drizzling of that dove grease...well, I can’t be responsible for What might go down after that. Pop a bottle of Stags Leap “Faye” to wash it down, and you will hear angels singing...scantily clad, buxom, smoking hot angels singing Dixie! This ain’t no lie or exaggeration!
    Dang, you're making me want a plateful of your grits for breakfast. Good post...

Good plan for meeting the thief, and good luck.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Cheese grits is still gay, no matter how you spin it.

Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

You did say in the title “about to fuck a theif”..... I hope the suspect was a female at least

So, the CO did not call me back, and I had to leave the state for a couple of weeks for work. I have no idea why the CO didn’t follow up with me, but I know the guy from checks in the field, and I’m sure it was due to him having more pressing issues than petty theft. So the landowner inquired about the guys hunting his land and finds out that his neighbors and others he trusts know these guys to be slimy. He tells one of the guys about me having my camera stolen and asks if they had ever had any problems to which they say “never.” He then told them that it was “kinda funny” because the camera was sending me pictures and sending me its coordinates. He said the guy did a double take and said something about keeping his eyes open and then left. That conversation happened on Dec. 30. On Dec. 31, I got a picture from my camera for the first time since all this started. I checked the location, and low and behold, it was back on the same tree I left it on more than a month ago. Went out yesterday and got it and my climber out of the woods. No harm, no foul. The landowner is contemplating telling them not to return, but he hates conflict and is worried about what they might do in response...and knows it likely would not end them hunting there anyway. So...nobody got F’d after all...just glad I got my stuff back.

Glad you got your stuff back...definitely not coincidental.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    SCducks is not checkers, it's chess.

So, the CO did not call me back, and I had to leave the state for a couple of weeks for work. I have no idea why the CO didn’t follow up with me, but I know the guy from checks in the field, and I’m sure it was due to him having more pressing issues than petty theft. So the landowner inquired about the guys hunting his land and finds out that his neighbors and others he trusts know these guys to be slimy. He tells one of the guys about me having my camera stolen and asks if they had ever had any problems to which they say “never.” He then told them that it was “kinda funny” because the camera was sending me pictures and sending me its coordinates. He said the guy did a double take and said something about keeping his eyes open and then left. That conversation happened on Dec. 30. On Dec. 31, I got a picture from my camera for the first time since all this started. I checked the location, and low and behold, it was back on the same tree I left it on more than a month ago. Went out yesterday and got it and my climber out of the woods. No harm, no foul. The landowner is contemplating telling them not to return, but he hates conflict and is worried about what they might do in response...and knows it likely would not end them hunting there anyway. So...nobody got F’d after all...just glad I got my stuff back.
    T-A-R-D got a bunch of my stuff back one time by putting out through the grapevine that the perp had a certain number of days to leave my stolen goods at my gate or he'd come knocking on homeboy's door.

It's funny how things that were gone mere days before are magically right back where you left them... sometimes on the very same tree(s).

I'm glad you got your shit back.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

The landowner is contemplating telling them not to return, but he hates conflict and is worried about what they might do in response...
    See, this is the problem. There needs to be some conflict & those jackasses need to be real uncomfortable.

Glad you got your camera back and hope you get straight with the other parties involved. Shitty situation no doubt.

Am I the only one that thinks watching a deer with a camera from home then going to shoot him after knowing when and where he's gonna be almost like cheating? Just doesn't scream "fair chase hunt" to me. Where is that line between hunting and killing?

I'm not a big deer hunter so maybe I just don't "get it."

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 01-27-2018 at 10:38 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

" Where is that line between hunting and killing? "

If you give them names or not.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Glad you got your camera back and hope you get straight with the other parties involved. Shitty situation no doubt.

Am I the only one that thinks watching a deer with a camera from home then going to shoot him after knowing when and where he's gonna be almost like cheating? Just doesn't scream "fair chase hunt" to me. Where is that line between hunting and killing?

I'm not a big deer hunter so maybe I just don't "get it."

Doesn't quite work that way. I can think of a few cases where I wish it did.

Would you use good electronics on a fishing boat to increase your odds of finding then trying to catch fish?

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    Doesn't quite work that way. I can think of a few cases where I wish it did.

Would you use good electronics on a fishing boat to increase your odds of finding then trying to catch fish?
    I can imagine. Not judging anyone, just kinda thinking out loud I guess. Cameras just aren't my style I guess. And no, I don't own a fish finder. Panfish don't bite my worm I move to another tree. Catfish don't bite my bait I switch it up, find another hole, change depths, whatever. Don't bass fish anymore but been wanting to get back into it.

Last edited by willyworm; 01-27-2018 at 01:24 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

TTT

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHeadRocker View Post
    TTT
    Why?

Maybe for the f******

Quote Originally Posted by Meathook View Post
    Why?
    Because he's a dickhead.