So, the CO did not call me back, and I had to leave the state for a couple of weeks for work. I have no idea why the CO didn’t follow up with me, but I know the guy from checks in the field, and I’m sure it was due to him having more pressing issues than petty theft. So the landowner inquired about the guys hunting his land and finds out that his neighbors and others he trusts know these guys to be slimy. He tells one of the guys about me having my camera stolen and asks if they had ever had any problems to which they say “never.” He then told them that it was “kinda funny” because the camera was sending me pictures and sending me its coordinates. He said the guy did a double take and said something about keeping his eyes open and then left. That conversation happened on Dec. 30. On Dec. 31, I got a picture from my camera for the first time since all this started. I checked the location, and low and behold, it was back on the same tree I left it on more than a month ago. Went out yesterday and got it and my climber out of the woods. No harm, no foul. The landowner is contemplating telling them not to return, but he hates conflict and is worried about what they might do in response...and knows it likely would not end them hunting there anyway. So...nobody got F’d after all...just glad I got my stuff back.