Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: About to Fuck a theif!

Default About to F^%* a theif!

Skip down two posts for Cliffs Notes:

I hunted a deer I had on camera hard for a week or so of the three weeks I had to deer hunt this year before moving over to a new piece of ground my work partner, "Mack" owns and finally agreed to let me hunt, as he already lets two other people hunt there. He is under the impression that they just hunt two ladder stands on the edge of his fields. This piece of ground is ~75acres and its 50/50 woods/crop. 80% of the woods are choked with oriential honeysuckle and there are no mast trees in there, 10% is the 20 yard wide, thicker than shit treelike around the field...and then there is the other 10%. This small bit is an awesome cove of hardwoods that extend up from a creek bottom into the back of one of his fields. There is not much acreage there...maybe 3 to 4 total, but it is perfect in every way.

First time I hunted it, as I was climbing into my stand, another hunter crested the top of the hill from the field. I flashed him with my light, and he paused before trudging down thru the middle of the woods going west, crossed off of the property, and set up ~200 yards downwind of me on the creek. This guy came in on my partners land and then hunted either on his western neighbor "joe's" land on our side of creek or on the "ward's" property which is on other side of creek to the West. Both Joe's and Ward's are relatively huge tracts that are arguably the best deer woods in the county...maybe the region. One other property...the "Brodderik's" is directly across the creek and to the East, and Mrs. Brodderick is strange and does not allow hunting from what I've gathered. I end up seeing a big 10 pt at 65 yards and other deer that morning, the guy leaves around 11:00.

After seeing how deer were moving in there, I relocated my stand 100 yards over to the east on a tree that is on an old fence line. From our county GIS and from my OnX app, it shows this fence being the boundary of Mack's and Mrs. Brodderick to the east, but the fence stays on the same topo level and comes onto Mack's land 50 yards east of where I'm set up...Mack's land is actually right along where the creek cuts in 30 yards or so below the fence. I set my camera up 25 yards on Mack's side of the creek and 10 yards below the fence. I left my lone wolf in the tree, because after one sit, I knew it was where I needed to be. That was a week and a half ago. I've been busy, it is gun season, and I'm waiting till gun is over to go back out.

I just realized I have not been getting any photos, so I decided to check in on my camera via the computer, and it is now about 1000 yards away smack dab in the middle of the Ward's property. Whoever took it must have changed the SD card which will prevent it from sending pics to me, but I guess he didn't realize it was a GPS enabled cellular camera. The dood that hunts the Ward's property is friends with Joe...I know Joe. The guy kills a giant every year, as does Joe. I do not know the two guys that Mack gives permission to hunt his land, but I'm thinking that one of them is the dood that hunts the Ward's. That would explain the guy walking in on me and then proceeding to go across the line without hesitation. I'm also thinking that this guy has to be the guy that stole my camera...the Ward's is tightly controlled, so who else could it be. I have not returned to the scene of the crime to check on my stand, but I have a feeling it is not there anymore. Seems that having a guy hunting 4 acres that sort-of borders your 100+ acres of prime was too irritating for this prick, so he trespassed onto Mack's if he doesn't have permission and stole my camera. He might say that it was on his side of the fence, but it was on Mack's property...and even if the fence were the line, which it isn't, it would have been on Broddericks...which I'm thinking he probably slips on also since it borders his land.

So, this morning I will be calling our game warden and finding out what his plan is for getting my camera and possibly my stand back...gotta go check on that. At minimum, I've got this guy for stealing my property, and if he is one of the guys that Mack gives permission to, he just lost that access for good. My only worry is that this guy has my stand, but we will never be able to prove it. I know precisely where my camera is, but unless we stake the place out until he comes to check it, how would you prove who actually took it? Hopefully there will be incriminating pictures on the camera, but I doubt it. Fuck a greedy theif! And I sure hope I get to really Fuck this greedy bastage!
    Last edited by WhitewaterDuck; 02-02-2018 at 11:45 AM.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

That made my head hurt. You should make his head hurt and get back to hunting.

Cliffs Notes: It appears a peckerhead with shitpile of premium land didn’t like me hunting the 4 acre honeyhole I have permission to hunt on that is close to his land, so he stole my camera. He may have stolen my climber too, but I won’t know till I go out and check. I know he stole my camera because it’s a gps embedded cellular camera; apparently he doesn’t realize this, and he’s using it like a standard camera by pulling and exchanging SD cards. This keeps me from getting any pics to my phone, but it doesn’t stop me from seeing the exact location of the camera. Meeting with the local game warden this afternoon to retrieve my camera. I will press any charges that I can.

I really need to try to start with the Cliffs Notes versions!

Default About to Fuck a theif!

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by led0321; 12-01-2017 at 06:57 AM.

Y'all two made me laugh

needed a flow chart and/or ms paint drawing....but, fuck the fucking fuck

What the hell is a “bastage”??

Quote Originally Posted by SpitinImage View Post
    What the hell is a “bastage”??
    I think that's a step or two below and ingratitudinoussonsobitch.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'll never forget that locker room speech LOL
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Might want to get one of those smart condoms. Can't ever be too safe.

Set up in a tree about 500 yards from the camera and Carlos Hathcock his a$$ when he comes to check the pictures. Then claim you thought he was a hog. It seems to work for all the other murderers in the woods.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

That is awesome you know where the camera is. I hope you get all your stuff back.

I would recommend communicating with the two other that are hunting the same 75 acres. Three people hunting 75 acres is a crowd, especially without knowing each other or where each other is hunting.

If I ask someone if I can hunt their property and they say "sure man but there are two other guys hunting it to, I'm pretty sure that's their two stands right there". First thing I do is contact the other two guys to see if they even care if I hunt alongside of them. Pretty shitty and dangerous of you to just put up a stand and start hunting without them knowing.

one of my cameras got gone, i discovered yesterday. what brand/model you use? i hope you get him.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

4 acres can't support one deer and should not be hunted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    4 acres can't support one deer and should not be hunted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Its ok, as long as you use buck tags bo.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Would you mind commenting on your gps and cellular-enabled camera? I'm in the market for such a thing.\

Good luck getting your stuff back.
    Hunting outside the box

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowman View Post
    If I ask someone if I can hunt their property and they say "sure man but there are two other guys hunting it to, I'm pretty sure that's their two stands right there". First thing I do is contact the other two guys to see if they even care if I hunt alongside of them. Pretty shitty and dangerous of you to just put up a stand and start hunting without them knowing.
    Two guys...dood and his grandpa...occasionally hunt from two ladder stands in field...says landowner but usually hunt their other farms. I ask for permission to hunt for three weeks in Nov. down in woods away from those stands and ask him for contact info so we can coordinate. Landowner says “go ahead, and I’ll let them know you will be hunting there and if there is a truck at the parking spot in the middle of two big open fields, don’t hunt...first come first served. I saw the guy park right behind landowners house one weekend he was out of town, as my truck was in the parking spot you can’t miss from 360 degrees and 1/2 mile away. Isn’t a guy and his grandpa...they aren’t hunting the edge of the field because grandpa can’t hunt anywhere else like they claimed. Guy is about as Big a peckerhead as your assuming post makes you appear.
    Last edited by WhitewaterDuck; 12-01-2017 at 01:50 PM.