Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Tiger Woods

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Have you ever played golf?
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    have you ever been in a spelling bee?

I have played golf, and I have been in a spelling bee. I stand by my analysis of where each rank in the sporting world.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

It's good to see he's getting laid again
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    I have played golf, and I have been in a spelling bee. I stand by my analysis of where each rank in the sporting world.
    So I guess you're not any good

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    So I guess you're not any good
    Terrible. Probably the worst you have ever seen. It was beyond embarrassing, it was hideous.

Golf is a stupid game.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

But at speling, on the other hand, I was excelent.

Jack is the greatest of all time. Majors boys, majors. It's all that matters. Tiger will be or should be a great example to all young athletes. Party your face off if you want, but it will catch up to you no matter who you are. I could care less about his language or the hookers and blow. Unless he gets the majors he will always be number 2.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    But at speling, on the other hand, I was excelent.
    I see what you did there...

Tiger is the GOAT in golf. He's had the biggest influence in the popularity of the game than anyone before him. The reason why the purses are so large now is because of Tiger. The viewer ratings for the Valspar last weekend were the 2nd highest ratings behind the Masters (ahead of The Open, the US Open, and the PGA Championship). To try to say that Jack is the GOAT because he has 4 more majors is crazy talk because Jack didn't have the competition back then. I'm excited to see Tiger back and if he can stand up to the younger phenoms like DJ, Rory, and Spieth.
    :FYT:

Quote Originally Posted by ECUPirate View Post
    Tiger is the GOAT in golf. He's had the biggest influence in the popularity of the game than anyone before him. The reason why the purses are so large now is because of Tiger. The viewer ratings for the Valspar last weekend were the 2nd highest ratings behind the Masters (ahead of The Open, the US Open, and the PGA Championship). To try to say that Jack is the GOAT because he has 4 more majors is crazy talk because Jack didn't have the competition back then. I'm excited to see Tiger back and if he can stand up to the younger phenoms like DJ, Rory, and Spieth.

You finally got one right. I agree with you.

Pretty good start today. He may be getting ready to give these young guns a run. Hopefully

From the few highlights I was able to see, it looks like his putter is working this week.

Tiger looked good today for sure. That 71 footer for birdie was magical.

Quote Originally Posted by ECUPirate View Post
    Never expected these words to come out of my mouth, especially when it came to something you said sports related. However, that is well said and I could not agree more.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 03-15-2018 at 02:17 PM.